Deity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Deity.
- (noun) : any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
A belief in God is vitally important, not just in show business, but stability in life. You know, to recognize deity is the most important thing that you can do. I mean, it comes to the Ten Commandments. They weren't ten suggestions. They were Ten Commandments.
More words from Urdu related to Deity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Deity
What are the meanings of Deity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deity in Urdu are دیوتا - deota and خدا - khuda. To understand how would you translate the word Deity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deity?
Meanings of deity are دیوتا - deota and خدا - khuda
Whats the definition of deity?
Definition of the deity are
- any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
What is the synonym of deity?
Synonym of word deity are teraphim, elohim, goddamn, maker, god, devata
What are the idioms with the word deity?
Here are the idioms with the word deity in them.
- No deity stands by the idle
What are the idioms related to deity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deity.
- Among us most sacred is the majesty of wealth
- Believe me that gifts captivate both men and gods
- Prince of peace
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- A charitable man is a true lover of god
What are the quotes with word deity?
Here are the quotes with the word deity in them
- A belief in God is vitally important, not just in show business, but stability in life. You know, to recognize deity is the most important thing that you can do. I mean, it comes to the Ten Commandments. They weren't ten suggestions. They were Ten Commandments. — Donny Osmond
- My main point here is that if you are the child of God and God is a part of you, the in your imagination God suppose to look like you. And when you accept a picture of the deity assigned to you by another people, you become the spiritual prisoners of that other people. — John Henrik Clarke