God meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word God.
- (noun) : any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- (noun) : a material effigy that is worshipped
- (noun) : a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people
- (noun) : the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
More words related to the meanings of God
More words from Urdu related to God
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word God meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تسلط حاصل کرنالوٹناموجبمخدومخداوند نعمتسرکرناوارثخاوندقرض دہندہمورتدھرتامیردھنیساہچھين لينااجربنانے والاحاکمتسخیر کرنازیرحکمصاحب ملکیتخالقاللہلعابشکست دیناحق دارمالکراہ زنی کرناملازم رکھنے والاضابطمنیبرائےسرکارچوری کرناتخلیق کارامیرپٹا دینے والاصاحبزمینداربوہرارئیسگھرمڈھلالاہنر مندی حاصل کرنالُوٹناصانعحضرتبادشاہمیاں ...
Idioms with the word God in it
Idioms related to the meaning of God
What are the meanings of God in Urdu?
Meanings of the word God in Urdu are مالک - maalik, رب - rab, اللہ - al lah, دیوتا - deota and خدا - khuda. To understand how would you translate the word God in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to God or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered God synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word God. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use God in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say God in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of God with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by god?
Meanings of god are مالک - maalik, رب - rab, اللہ - al lah, دیوتا - deota and خدا - khuda
Whats the definition of god?
Definition of the god are
- any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- a material effigy that is worshipped
- a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people
- the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
What is the synonym of god?
Synonym of word god are proprietary, jelly, owner, creator, zillah, liege, devata, omlahs, lessor, deity
What are the idioms with the word god?
Here are the idioms with the word god in them.
- A greedy man god hates
- A man is god to his brother man if he but knew his duty
- All is good that god sends us
- Ask of god and not of the rich
- Better to trust in god than in his saints
What are the idioms related to god?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word god.
- Among us most sacred is the majesty of wealth
- Believe me that gifts captivate both men and gods
- Prince of peace
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
- Change hands
What are the quotes with word god?
Here are the quotes with the word god in them
- Many believe - and I believe - that I have been designated for this work by God. In spite of my old age, I do not want to give it up I work out of love for God and I put all my hope in Him. — Michelangelo
- The face you have at age 25 is the face God gave you, but the face you have after 50 is the face you earned. — Cindy Crawford
- He that can live alone resembles the brute beast in nothing, the sage in much, and God in everything. — Baltasar Gracian
- Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts. — Mahatma Gandhi