Depressed meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Depressed.
- (adjective satellite) : filled with melancholy and despondency
- (adjective satellite) : lower than previously
- (adjective satellite) : flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
Creative people don't behave very well generally. If you're looking for examples of good relationships in show business, you're gonna be depressed real fast. I don't have time for anything else right now but work and my daughter. She's my first priority.
More words related to the meanings of Depressed
More words from Urdu related to Depressed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Depressed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غمزدہغمناکیافسردہتنک مزاجکشیدہشکستہ حالدلگیرمتاسفتاسف آمیزبیمارناخوشگممردہسوداغم زدہپھیکاالمناکدل گیربدمزاجپالا اآزار رسیدہپژمردہاندوہ ناکمغومد رنجآورمُستقل بیمارتیڑھاحیرانبے جانپژ مردگیجھکاگیند چھلااچاٹمتفکرتندخومفلوجمغمومغمگینحزیںبدحالبیمار بیمار ساکبیدہفگارناشادکبیدہ خاطردرہم برہمزرد ساچپ چپبے قرارلق و دق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Depressed
What are the meanings of Depressed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Depressed in Urdu are پژ مردہ - paz murdah, افسردہ - afsurdah, ملول - maluul and کبیدہ - kabiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Depressed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Depressed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Depressed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Depressed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Depressed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Depressed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Depressed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by depressed?
Meanings of depressed are پژ مردہ - paz murdah, افسردہ - afsurdah, ملول - maluul and کبیدہ - kabiidah
Whats the definition of depressed?
Definition of the depressed are
- filled with melancholy and despondency
- lower than previously
- flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
What is the synonym of depressed?
Synonym of word depressed are dejected, unblessed, sorrowful, rueful, mirthless, sad, melancholy, lifeless, indisposed, offended
What are the idioms related to depressed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word depressed.
- Dead as mutton
- Dead men bite not
- Off the hooks
- The quick and the dead
What are the quotes with word depressed?
Here are the quotes with the word depressed in them
- Creative people don't behave very well generally. If you're looking for examples of good relationships in show business, you're gonna be depressed real fast. I don't have time for anything else right now but work and my daughter. She's my first priority. — Jim Carrey
- My dad was depressed a lot of the time, and there were a lot of things in his life that he never resolved. — Juliana Hatfield
- My dad passed away before my freshman year, and it altered how I thought. I was depressed - I didn't hang out with my friends. I worked through it by dancing. — Heather Morris
- The point is not to take the world's opinion as a guiding star but to go one's way in life and working unerringly, neither depressed by failure nor seduced by applause. — Gustav Mahler