Distressed meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Distressed.
- (adjective satellite) : afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- (adjective) : generalized feeling of distress
- (adjective satellite) : facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty
- (adjective satellite) : suffering severe physical strain or distress
Individual psychotherapy - that is, engaging a distressed fellow human in a disciplined conversation and human relationship - requires that the therapist have the proper temperament and philosophy of life for such work. By that I mean that the therapist must be patient, modest, and a perceptive listener, rather than a talker and advice-giver.
More words related to the meanings of Distressed
More words from Urdu related to Distressed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distressed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غُصیلاکڑاکابدبختفگاربندسٹھگھٹاناابترباولااعصاب زَدَہمُشکل ھی سےجز بزتنگعجیب شخصتنگ دستجلدخبطگہراسودائی شخصپاٹناکچاپاگَل کُتّے کا کاٹا ہُوابیلبدحالپگلامتنازع فیہبے ہودہپتلاخفاضعیف العقلمحدودکم کشادہتیزیبھڑا کےپٹبُرا لگناپائيدارکٹرمحکمتباہوحشیٹھوسچکما دینااوچھاتتر بترافسردہگھَبرايا ہُواکم مقدارمختلنزدیک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Distressed
What are the meanings of Distressed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distressed in Urdu are پریشان - pareyshaan, پاگل - paagal, دق - diq, تنگ - tang, شکستہ حال - shikastah haal, آزار رسیدہ - aazaar rasiidah and کبیدہ - kabiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Distressed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distressed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distressed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distressed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distressed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distressed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distressed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distressed?
Meanings of distressed are پریشان - pareyshaan, پاگل - paagal, دق - diq, تنگ - tang, شکستہ حال - shikastah haal, آزار رسیدہ - aazaar rasiidah and کبیدہ - kabiidah
Whats the definition of distressed?
Definition of the distressed are
- afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- generalized feeling of distress
- facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty
- suffering severe physical strain or distress
What is the synonym of distressed?
Synonym of word distressed are worrited, confused, madcaps, perturbant, crackpot, worried, tormented, narrowed, wacky, beshrewed
What are the idioms related to distressed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distressed.
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- All griefs with bread are less
- Buy what you do not want and you will sell what you cannot spare
- Know when to spend and when to spare and when to buy and you'll never be bare
What are the quotes with word distressed?
Here are the quotes with the word distressed in them
- You know, sometimes I feel well and vital in the world, and sometimes I just feel so distressed I want to pull my hair out by the roots. — Sharon Stone
- The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has. — Confucius
- I was much distressed by next door people who had twin babies and played the violin but one of the twins died, and the other has eaten the fiddle, so all is peace. — Edward Lear
- Individual psychotherapy - that is, engaging a distressed fellow human in a disciplined conversation and human relationship - requires that the therapist have the proper temperament and philosophy of life for such work. By that I mean that the therapist must be patient, modest, and a perceptive listener, rather than a talker and advice-giver. — Thomas Szasz