Devise meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Devise.
- (noun) : (law) a gift of real property by will
- (noun) : a will disposing of real property
- (verb) : come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- (verb) : give by will, especially real property
To devise an information processing system capable of getting along on its own - it must handle its own problems of programming, bookkeeping, communication and coordination with its users. It must appear to its users as a single, integrated personality.
More words from Urdu related to Devise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Devise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تامّل کرناروپفرض کرنارائے رکھناسوچ بچار کرناتیار کرناڈھنگغورصنوبرپرکھناشکلقیاس کرناجھرناترکیب لڑانامنصوبہ بنانااندامدھیانہڑکناخیال کرناسوچنا تصور کرناحساب لگاناآمدسوکھناعکس ڈالناتصور کرناپیکرمتحیر ہوناتامل کرناسوچنادماغ میں گَھڑناہیئتفکرکڑھناخوض کرناارادہ کرناہئیتاظہار خیال کرناسَٹے کا کاروبار کرناتَدبیر کَرناآکارخیالگھلنا غم یا بیماری وغیرہ سےفکر کرناصورتگمان کرنارائے دیناجوڑ توڑ کرناہضم کرنارقماندیشہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Devise
What are the meanings of Devise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Devise in Urdu are سوچنا - sochna, ترکیب گھڑنا - tarkiib gharna and فکر کرنا - fikr karna. To understand how would you translate the word Devise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Devise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Devise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Devise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Devise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Devise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Devise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by devise?
Meanings of devise are سوچنا - sochna, ترکیب گھڑنا - tarkiib gharna and فکر کرنا - fikr karna
Whats the definition of devise?
Definition of the devise are
- (law) a gift of real property by will
- a will disposing of real property
- come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- give by will, especially real property
What is the synonym of devise?
Synonym of word devise are deliberate, contemplate, conceive, concoct, think, reflect, speculate, ponder, opine, pine
What are the idioms related to devise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word devise.
- If inwardly right do not vex yourself
- Deliberating is not delaying
- Feather one's nest
- Look on
- See about
What are the quotes with word devise?
Here are the quotes with the word devise in them
- But when you're deprived of it for a lengthy period then you value human companionship. But you have to survive and so you devise all kinds of mental exercises and it's amazing. — Wole Soyinka
- To devise an information processing system capable of getting along on its own - it must handle its own problems of programming, bookkeeping, communication and coordination with its users. It must appear to its users as a single, integrated personality. — Cliff Shaw
- My first care the following morning was, to devise some means of discovering the man in the grey cloak. — Adelbert von Chamisso
- Human subtlety will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does nature because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and nothing is superfluous. — Leonardo da Vinci