Contemplate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Contemplate.
- (verb) : look at thoughtfully; observe deep in thought
- (verb) : consider as a possibility
- (verb) : think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
The only time I think about life beyond F1 is when I contemplate becoming a dad. But there's no way that's going to happen while I'm still racing. To be successful in F1 you need to be very selfish in lots of ways and you're away from home for long periods. That's not the kind of father I want to be.
More words related to the meanings of Contemplate
More words from Urdu related to Contemplate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contemplate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منعکس ڈالناڈرنامیٹھا کرناتصور کرنارائے دیناگمان کرناتاکاندامتفکر کرنانفسپرکھنااندیشہمیزبانی کرناقصد کرناحساب لگانانظارہدماغعقلامید کرناجانچنامسالا دیناحملتامل کرناقابل پسندمنظرپیکرترکیب گھڑناپکڑ لینامیل کرناسوچنا تصور کرناتعجب کرناپسند کرناتہیہ کرناہیئتکہنامائل ہوناجگربچارنامصالحہ ملاناآنکھیں چار کرنانیتگماندیکھناہئیتسوچ میں لاناآگے دھر لینادیکھ بھال کرناتصورخوض ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Contemplate
What are the meanings of Contemplate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contemplate in Urdu are سوچنا - sochna, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, ارادہ کرنا - iraadah karna and تصور کرنا - tasawwur karna. To understand how would you translate the word Contemplate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contemplate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contemplate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contemplate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contemplate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contemplate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contemplate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contemplate?
Meanings of contemplate are سوچنا - sochna, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, ارادہ کرنا - iraadah karna and تصور کرنا - tasawwur karna
Whats the definition of contemplate?
Definition of the contemplate are
- look at thoughtfully; observe deep in thought
- consider as a possibility
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
What is the synonym of contemplate?
Synonym of word contemplate are figure, to consider, incubate, ponders, devise, remonstrating, cogitate, ponderment, deliberate, obtemperate
What are the idioms related to contemplate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contemplate.
- Set up ones rest
- Deliberating is not delaying
- Feather one's nest
- Look on
- See about
What are the quotes with word contemplate?
Here are the quotes with the word contemplate in them
- We can only know one thing about God - that he is what we are not. Our wretchedness alone is an image of this. The more we contemplate it, the more we contemplate him. — Simone Weil
- What has happened to architecture since the second world war that the only passers-by who can contemplate it without pain are those equipped with a white stick and a dog? — Bernard Levin
- The only time I think about life beyond F1 is when I contemplate becoming a dad. But there's no way that's going to happen while I'm still racing. To be successful in F1 you need to be very selfish in lots of ways and you're away from home for long periods. That's not the kind of father I want to be. — Jenson Button
- Death is an endless night so awful to contemplate that it can make us love life and value it with such passion that it may be the ultimate cause of all joy and all art. — Paul Theroux