Meditate meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Meditate.
- (verb) : think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
Now I meditate twice a day for half an hour. In meditation, I can let go of everything. I'm not Hugh Jackman. I'm not a dad. I'm not a husband. I'm just dipping into that powerful source that creates everything. I take a little bath in it.
More words related to the meanings of Meditate
More words from Urdu related to Meditate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meditate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہرداپکڑنافکرحاملہ ہوناسوچ بچار کرنانقشہمشورہ دینالحاظ کرنامنمیٹھا کرناخیال کرنااظہار خیال کرناخاطر و مدارت کرنامنشاقامتواپس بھیجنانفسگہناخیالحاملہ ٹھیرناتاکوضعصلاح کرنئدماغعقلمسالا دیناسوچنارائے دیناروپمَنظَرفرض کرنامیل کرناگرفتار کرنااندیشہغور سے ديکھنامنظرڈھنگارادیمائل ہوناجگرمصالحہ ملاناتامّل کرناتامل کرناشکلطرز فکرقیاس کرناخاطردیکھ بھال کرناڈرناتعجب کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Meditate
What are the meanings of Meditate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meditate in Urdu are غور کرنا - ghaur karna and سوچنا - sochna. To understand how would you translate the word Meditate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meditate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meditate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meditate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meditate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meditate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meditate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meditate?
Meanings of meditate are غور کرنا - ghaur karna and سوچنا - sochna
Whats the definition of meditate?
Definition of the meditate are
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
What is the synonym of meditate?
Synonym of word meditate are delectation, consider, contemplant, muse, contemperature, mind, contemporize, contemperation, entertain, contemplativeness
What are the idioms related to meditate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meditate.
- Deliberating is not delaying
- Feather one's nest
- Look on
- See about
- Think over
What are the quotes with word meditate?
Here are the quotes with the word meditate in them
- Alone let him constantly meditate in solitude on that which is salutary for his soul, for he who meditates in solitude attains supreme bliss. — Guru Nanak
- I would as soon put a girl alone into a closet to meditate as give her only the society of her needle. — Maria Mitchell
- Now I meditate twice a day for half an hour. In meditation, I can let go of everything. I'm not Hugh Jackman. I'm not a dad. I'm not a husband. I'm just dipping into that powerful source that creates everything. I take a little bath in it. — Hugh Jackman
- An unschooled man who knows how to meditate upon the Lord has learned far more than the man with the highest education who does not know how to meditate. — Charles Stanley