Doing meanings in Urdu
Doing meanings in Urdu is فاعل Doing in Urdu. More meanings of doing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Doing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Doing in it
What are the meanings of Doing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doing in Urdu is فاعل - faael. To understand how would you translate the word Doing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doing?
Meaning of doing is فاعل - faael
Whats the definition of doing?
Definition of the doing are
What is the synonym of doing?
Synonym of word doing are doer, subject, operator, operating, maker, agent, performer, actor, nominative
What are the idioms with the word doing?
Here are the idioms with the word doing in them.
- A slight pretext suffices for doing evil
- Better off doing something
- By doing nothing we learn to do ill
- Do not be weary of doing good
- Doing nothing is doing ill
What are the quotes with word doing?
Here are the quotes with the word doing in them
- Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand. — John Ruskin
- Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. — Steven Morrissey
- I'm not skinny for the wrong reasons. It's not because I'm bulimic or anorexic or doing drugs. Compared to a lot of actresses my age, I'm actually overweight. — Lindsay Lohan
- I wanted to do two things when I was growing up, about your age. I wanted to play in the NBA, and I wanted to be a businessman after my basketball career was over, and that is what I am doing now. — Magic Johnson