Games meanings in Urdu
Games meanings in Urdu is کھیل Games in Urdu. More meanings of games, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Another thing I like to do is sit back and take in nature. To look at the birds, listen to their singing, go hiking, camping and jogging and running, walking along the beach, playing games and sometimes being alone with the great outdoors. It's very special to me.
The video game culture was an important thing to keep alive in the film because we're in a new era right now. The idea that kids can play video games like Grand Theft Auto or any video game is amazing. The video games are one step before a whole other virtual universe.
More words from Urdu related to Games
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Games meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلول کرناپھبتیذرّہکھیلبازیجوا کھیلناخوشیاچھل کودشکاردقیق حِصّہسیردل بہلانامزہدرجہبجانامزا لینابہادرکود پھانددل لگیتماشا کرنابے لطفشمہمشغلہسوانگجواں مرداٹکھیلیسیر کرناکودنابازیچہدقیقہشوخیدھیراکوئی مَشغلہتماشااٹھلاناتفریحخفیف مِقدارہوا خوریتفریح طبعتفرججزمزے کی باتسرور و نشاطباہمتدنگاخوش کرنادل لگی کرناٹھٹھولریزہشغل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Games
What are the meanings of Games in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Games in Urdu is کھیل - kheyl. To understand how would you translate the word Games in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Games or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Games synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Games. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Games in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Games in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Games with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by games?
Meaning of games is کھیل - kheyl
Whats the definition of games?
Definition of the games are
What is the synonym of games?
Synonym of word games are game, sport, sporting, gammiest, prank, pasttime, speller, gamesome, sportiness, disport
What are the idioms related to games?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word games.
- All are fellows at football
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- If you lie upon roses when young you will lie upori thorns when old
- In sports and journeys men are known
- Make game of
What are the quotes with word games?
Here are the quotes with the word games in them
- Another thing I like to do is sit back and take in nature. To look at the birds, listen to their singing, go hiking, camping and jogging and running, walking along the beach, playing games and sometimes being alone with the great outdoors. It's very special to me. — Larry Wilcox
- Now, on nights that I can't sleep, I play video games alone until the morning. — Namie Amuro
- The video game culture was an important thing to keep alive in the film because we're in a new era right now. The idea that kids can play video games like Grand Theft Auto or any video game is amazing. The video games are one step before a whole other virtual universe. — Vin Diesel
- The London games mark the 24th anniversary of my winning two golds and setting the world record in the heptathlon. Someone is going to want it records are made to be broken - it's only a matter of time. I hope mine will outlive me. — Jackie Joyner Kersee