Prank meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Prank.
- (noun) : acting like a clown or buffoon
- (verb) : dress up showily
- (verb) : dress or decorate showily or gaudily
The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new.
More words related to the meanings of Prank
More words from Urdu related to Prank
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prank meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بتا دیناذائقہدل بہلاناخللگنوار پنچالاکیبذاتیشرارتکوئی بے تکاذ اتی عیبمزہخلاف ورزی کرناجستبَد اعمالیٹھگناغم و غصہخرابیبجانادل لگیبذلہفریب دہیبد اخلاقیشوربہلاواسرور و نشاطبے ہودگیکوئلوں پر پکانادل لگی بازیبہادرہتک کرنعشوہ گریچرب زبانیدمدقیق حِصّہجھانسا دینامزاقتماشا کرناپاکھنڈاٹکھیلیچلبلا پنشوشہفلاکتکی جگہبے لطفبے حرمتینخرے بازیشَرارَتفریب دینادرجہبد عنوانیبد تمیزی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Prank
What are the meanings of Prank in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prank in Urdu are شوخی - shokhi, شرارت - sharaarat, کھیل - kheyl, کود پھاند, دنگا - Danga and اٹکھیلی - Attkhkeli. To understand how would you translate the word Prank in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prank or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prank synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prank. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prank in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prank in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prank with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prank?
Meanings of prank are شوخی - shokhi, شرارت - sharaarat, کھیل - kheyl, کود پھاند, دنگا - Danga and اٹکھیلی - Attkhkeli
Whats the definition of prank?
Definition of the prank are
- acting like a clown or buffoon
- dress up showily
- dress or decorate showily or gaudily
What is the synonym of prank?
Synonym of word prank are witticism, waggishness, disport, rudeness, games, vividnes, waggery, caper, raciness, vena obturatoria
What are the idioms related to prank?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prank.
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- When the flatterer pipes then the devil dances
- All are fellows at football
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
What are the quotes with word prank?
Here are the quotes with the word prank in them
- The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new. — Catherine Bell
- In true education, anything that comes to our hand is as good as a book: the prank of a page- boy, the blunder of a servant, a bit of table talk - they are all part of the curriculum. — Michel de Montaigne