Grown up meanings in Urdu
Grown up meanings in Urdu is سیانا Grown up in Urdu. More meanings of grown up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
It's been a fascinating thing because we didn't really know how to write when we started South Park at all. It's been like, we've just sort of grown up a bit and it's amazing to just see how, if you take Butters and Cartman and put them in any scene, it works.
More words from Urdu related to Grown up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grown up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Grown up
What are the meanings of Grown up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grown up in Urdu is سیانا - siyaana. To understand how would you translate the word Grown up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grown up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grown up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grown up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grown up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grown up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grown up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grown up?
Meaning of grown up is سیانا - siyaana
Whats the definition of grown up?
Definition of the grown up are
What is the synonym of grown up?
Synonym of word grown up are knowing, shrewd, clever, artful, tod, necromancer, sly, conjurer, intelligent, wise
What are the idioms related to grown up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grown up.
- Argue at home but a mole abroad
- Old birds are not caught with chaff
- People who are too sharp cut their own fingers
- Positive men are oftenest in error
- Positive men err most of any men
What are the quotes with word grown up?
Here are the quotes with the word grown up in them
- We were really grown up for our age and it was an incredible special band. — Joan Jett
- I have grown up alone. I've taken care of myself. I worked, earned money and was independent at 18. — Ingrid Bergman
- It's been a fascinating thing because we didn't really know how to write when we started South Park at all. It's been like, we've just sort of grown up a bit and it's amazing to just see how, if you take Butters and Cartman and put them in any scene, it works. — Trey Parker
- Sometimes I think I might not have written 'The Age of Miracles' if I hadn't grown up in California, if I hadn't been exposed to its very particular blend of beauty and disaster, of danger and denial. — Karen Thompson Walker