Hear meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hear.
- (verb) : listen and pay attention
- (verb) : examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- (verb) : receive a communication from someone
- (verb) : perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
With the song 'This Christmas' I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they'll be like 'OK, he did his thing with that record.' It's like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic.
|I can hear it||میں یہ سن سکتا تھا|
More words from Urdu related to Hear
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hear meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لے جاناتوجہدھیان دیناغصہ پیناتَسلیم کَرنامیلا کرناکھانادھیانکان دھرناریچھبات مان لیناخراب کرناتاب لاناکان لگاناپرواہکان لَگانامحنت کرناگوارا کرناساننابھگاناخیال کرناتَوَجُّہ ديناصبر آناحُکَم بجَا لاناگیلا کرناڈھوناخیالسوندھاسہناسنناتر کرنابرداشت کرناپرواہ کرناتوجہ دینابھالوپُوری تَوَجُّہ سے سُننالتیھڑنابھگتنابگاڑنالحاظ کرنادھيان دينامشقت کرناجھیلناپورا کَرنالتھیڑنا
Idioms with the word Hear in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hear
What are the meanings of Hear in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hear in Urdu are توجہ دینا - tawajjoh deyna, کان دھرنا - kaan dharna and سننا - sunna. To understand how would you translate the word Hear in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hear or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hear synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hear. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hear in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hear in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hear with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hear?
Meanings of hear are توجہ دینا - tawajjoh deyna, کان دھرنا - kaan dharna and سننا - sunna
Whats the definition of hear?
Definition of the hear are
- listen and pay attention
- examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- receive a communication from someone
- perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
What is the synonym of hear?
Synonym of word hear are attenuants, attenuant, pay heed, reck, listen, heed, give ear, comply, bear, moil
What are the idioms with the word hear?
Here are the idioms with the word hear in them.
- Each bird loves to hear himself sing
- Hear god and god will hear you
- It is safer to hear and take counsel than to give it
- Listeners never hear good of themselves
- One eye witness is better than ten hear says
What are the idioms related to hear?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hear.
- Be all eyes
- Go about one business
- Go about ones business
- Give ear
- If the counsel be good no matter who gave it
What are the quotes with word hear?
Here are the quotes with the word hear in them
- Age becomes reality when you hear someone refer to that attractive young woman standing next to the woman in the green dress, and you find that you're the one in the green dress. — Lois Wyse
- Middle Age is that perplexing time of life when we hear two voices calling us, one saying, 'Why not?' and the other, 'Why bother?' — Sydney J.Harris
- With the song 'This Christmas' I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they'll be like 'OK, he did his thing with that record.' It's like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic. — Chris Brown
- I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there's always the town gossip - 'Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?' So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut. — Garrett Hedlund
How to use hear in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use hear in a sentence.
- I can hear it — میں یہ سن سکتا تھا