Heed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Heed.
- (verb) : pay close attention to; give heed to
- (noun) : paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
I have found it advisable not to give too much heed to what people say when I am trying to accomplish something of consequence. Invariably they proclaim it can't be done. I deem that the very best time to make the effort.
More words related to the meanings of Heed
More words from Urdu related to Heed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موافقتقیاس کرنامساعدتمنلگاؤآشاجاری ہونامڑناگیلا کرناپورا کَرناالطفاتذہنیوجہ ثبوت دینادھناطاعت کرناتصورجاپانی بدھ متگیانرغبتبرداشت کرنامشاہدہمستعدیکان لَگانافکرا کرناکامدماغتفکرخواہش کرناہئیتنقشہکسی دلیل یا وضاحت کی خاطرمیل کرنابچارناعام تصورانمانجانچنابینائیخوش کرناملاحظہپاس رکھنافیصلہمرتبہکاہشرعایتدھیانخواہشخیالبھالوتدبیرخیال میں لانا ...
Idioms with the word Heed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Heed
What are the meanings of Heed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heed in Urdu are توجہ - tawajjoh, سننا - sunna, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, خیال - khayaal, لحاظ کرنا - lehaaz karna, دھیان - dhyaan, پرواہ - parwaah, توجہ دینا - tawajjoh deyna and پرواہ کرنا - parwaah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Heed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heed?
Meanings of heed are توجہ - tawajjoh, سننا - sunna, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, خیال - khayaal, لحاظ کرنا - lehaaz karna, دھیان - dhyaan, پرواہ - parwaah, توجہ دینا - tawajjoh deyna and پرواہ کرنا - parwaah karna
Whats the definition of heed?
Definition of the heed are
- pay close attention to; give heed to
- paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
What is the synonym of heed?
Synonym of word heed are concent, hear, envision, care, notionate, perpession, charms, give ear, account, whim
What are the idioms with the word heed?
Here are the idioms with the word heed in them.
- Take heed is a good rede
- Take heed of enemies reconciled and of meat twice boiled
- Take heed of wind that comes in at a hole
- Take heed you find not that you do not seek
What are the idioms related to heed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heed.
- For mad words deaf ears
- Look to the main chance
- Give ear
- If the counsel be good no matter who gave it
- It goes in at one ear and out at the other
What are the quotes with word heed?
Here are the quotes with the word heed in them
- I have found it advisable not to give too much heed to what people say when I am trying to accomplish something of consequence. Invariably they proclaim it can't be done. I deem that the very best time to make the effort. — Calvin Coolidge
- Further, Take heed that you faithfully perform the business you have to do in the world, from a regard to the commands of God and not from an ambitious desire of being esteemed better than others. — David Brainerd
- It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. — Bill Gates
- If you wish to spare yourself and your venerable family, give heed to my advice with the ear of intelligence. If you do not, you will see what God has willed. — Hulagu Khan