Obscene meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Obscene.
- (adjective satellite) : offensive to the mind
- (adjective satellite) : suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- (adjective satellite) : designed to incite to indecency or lust
For those who live neither with religious consolations about death nor with a sense of death (or of anything else) as natural, death is the obscene mystery, the ultimate affront, the thing that cannot be controlled. It can only be denied.
More words related to the meanings of Obscene
More words from Urdu related to Obscene
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obscene meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلاف شرعخم دارکم بختذَلیلرشوت خوررکیکگندگیشرمناکمکروہتناورقابِل اعتراضبرائیواہیتماش بینخنزیریلغومجازاً بدتمیزاچپلکھلاڑکمینہفرسودہبدمزہبساناخالصکاہلنفیبھڑناشرسڑا ہوارذیلسیاہبیکاناسازگارنِکَمّاملگجاخراب کرناڈراؤنابے شرممعیوببے باکبھدابے ہنگمغلیظ کرنابدنامضرر رسیدہپر طیشقبیحمیلا کچیلاآوارہ پھرنابرائی سےپامال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Obscene
What are the meanings of Obscene in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obscene in Urdu are فحش - faahish, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, خراب - kharaab, فاحشہ - faahishah, غلیظ - ghaliiz, فاحش - faahish, گندہ - gandah, بے شرمی کا and قبیح - qabiih. To understand how would you translate the word Obscene in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obscene or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obscene synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obscene. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obscene in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obscene in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obscene with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obscene?
Meanings of obscene are فحش - faahish, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, خراب - kharaab, فاحشہ - faahishah, غلیظ - ghaliiz, فاحش - faahish, گندہ - gandah, بے شرمی کا and قبیح - qabiih
Whats the definition of obscene?
Definition of the obscene are
- offensive to the mind
- suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- designed to incite to indecency or lust
What is the synonym of obscene?
Synonym of word obscene are porns, hoodless, irrupted, wanton, naught, grumous, wroken, foolish, spoiled, indecent
What are the idioms related to obscene?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obscene.
- The result proves the action
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- But one egg and that too addled
- One fish infects the whole water
- One sickly sheep infects the flock
What are the quotes with word obscene?
Here are the quotes with the word obscene in them
- For those who live neither with religious consolations about death nor with a sense of death (or of anything else) as natural, death is the obscene mystery, the ultimate affront, the thing that cannot be controlled. It can only be denied. — Susan Sontag
- The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century. — Dan Quayle
- Women should be obscene and not heard. — Groucho Marx