Poll meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Poll.
- (noun) : the top of the head
- (noun) : the counting of votes (as in an election)
- (noun) : a tame parrot
- (noun) : the part of the head between the ears
- (noun) : an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- (verb) : get the votes of
- (verb) : vote in an election at a polling station
- (verb) : convert into a pollard
More words related to the meanings of Poll
More words from Urdu related to Poll
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poll meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پانیگندہتیونبد تمیزی سے کھاناجنابسرکھوپڑیشروعآرائشی سَر پیچلٹوباراہکلسلفظ کے رکن پر دباوٴپو کھرمقدمیاد داشتباعثمیلا کچیلامنڈیاایک احترامی تخاطبلب و لہجہمنبعاِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلمکھازبرمجازاً بدتمیزپنجملہجہحوضکپہلاسارنگماخذنجسسر کا تاجحضرتصدرسرگروہمبتدامگس نردھنبلا نوشتیز آوازتلفّظابتدائسرتاجتوجہ یا الطفات کرنابیخبال کاٹناکلس بناناحوض ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Poll
What are the meanings of Poll in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poll in Urdu are سر - sur, کھوپڑی - khopri, سینگ کاٹنا - siing kaatna, پول - Poll and بال کاٹنا - baal kaatna. To understand how would you translate the word Poll in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poll or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poll synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poll. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poll in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poll in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poll with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poll?
Meanings of poll are سر - sur, کھوپڑی - khopri, سینگ کاٹنا - siing kaatna, پول - Poll and بال کاٹنا - baal kaatna
Whats the definition of poll?
Definition of the poll are
- the top of the head
- the counting of votes (as in an election)
- a tame parrot
- the part of the head between the ears
- an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- get the votes of
- vote in an election at a polling station
- convert into a pollard
What is the synonym of poll?
Synonym of word poll are vowelized, skuld, note, skimps, unhead, sculling, head, skanks, heads, scalpel
What are the idioms related to poll?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poll.
- By the skin of one's teeth
- Escape with the skin of one teeth
- Escape with the skin of ones teeth
- To a hair
- Experience comes with ripe years
What are the quotes with word poll?
Here are the quotes with the word poll in them
- Every poll about the Left, the Right, and happiness reveals that the farther left one goes, the less happy the person is likely to be. — Dennis Prager
- Leadership can not be measured in a poll or even in the result of an election. It can only be truly seen with the benefit of time. From the perspective of 20 years, not 20 days. — Marco Rubio
- In politics, the number of women in the cabinet has fallen and, if current poll trends continue and Labour loses a number of marginal seats, the number of female MPs is likely to drop significantly. — Lucy Powell
- It just happened that the course of the campaign went negative we actually went positive for a little over a week and you do the tracking of poll numbers and it hurt us. So the public responded to those type of ads. — Scott McCallum