Humanities meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Humanities.
- (noun) : studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills)
- علم و ادب خصوصاً لاطینی اور یونانی ادب
In the end, the humanities can only be defended by stressing how indispensable they are and this means insisting on their vital role in the whole business of academic learning, rather than protesting that, like some poor relation, they don't cost much to be housed.
More words from Urdu related to Humanities
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humanities meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہادریانسانیتمروتآدم گریکرمشفقتلاف زنیملائمتخدا ترسیمردیخُودبینیآدمیتانسان دوستنوازشاحسانتہذیب تمدنمحویت بالذاتبھلمنسائیاخلاق کریمانہبخششجوان مردیاہنکارنجابتخلقفیاضیتربیتخود غرضیآہستگیخلقیتکرپاسلیقہخود فروشیحلممذہب انسانیترحم و کرمتمدنخود بینیملائمیتفضلعنایتڈینگنرم دلینوع انسانجوانیشائستگیبھلمنساتبشریترحمانو گرہدرستی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Humanities
What are the meanings of Humanities in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humanities in Urdu is انسانیت - insaaniyat. To understand how would you translate the word Humanities in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humanities or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humanities synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humanities. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humanities in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humanities in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humanities with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humanities?
Meaning of humanities is انسانیت - insaaniyat
Whats the definition of humanities?
Definition of the humanities are
- studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills)
- علم و ادب خصوصاً لاطینی اور یونانی ادب
What is the synonym of humanities?
Synonym of word humanities are mannerliness, manhood, humanity, humanist, gentleness, gentility, humanate, egoism, anthropophuism, civilization
What are the idioms related to humanities?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humanities.
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- Let humanity ever be our goal
- Say no ill of the year till it be past
What are the quotes with word humanities?
Here are the quotes with the word humanities in them
- In the end, the humanities can only be defended by stressing how indispensable they are and this means insisting on their vital role in the whole business of academic learning, rather than protesting that, like some poor relation, they don't cost much to be housed. — Terry Eagleton
- The humanities need to be defended today against the encroachments of physical science, as they once needed to be against the encroachment of theology. — Irving Babbitt
- I think the perception of there being a deep gulf between science and the humanities is false. — Clifford Geertz