Civilization meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Civilization.
- (noun) : the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization
So long as the system of competition in the production and exchange of the means of life goes on, the degradation of the arts will go on and if that system is to last for ever, then art is doomed, and will surely die that is to say, civilization will die.
More words related to the meanings of Civilization
More words from Urdu related to Civilization
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civilization meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سر و سامانآچارفلاحتحسنتوثیقتدبیرصفات انسانیسالمیتآراستگیراستیخود ستائیشفقتمُناسِبَتآؤ بھگتملائمتارشاداتپیداوارانسان دوستیفلاحدرمانلیاقتخواندگیرحمخلقخود پرستیبلوغبھلمنساتنکتہتربیتلطافتاثباتچارہہمدردیدرست کرناتعليم و تربيتنیک کامصحتخود ثنائیاحساندَرُستیاصلاحبھلمنسائیتَربیتجراثیم پروردہانسانیت پسندیشہریتبناوٹنفاستپڑھائبخشش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Civilization
What are the meanings of Civilization in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civilization in Urdu are انسانیت - insaaniyat, تربیت - tarbiyat, درستی - durusti, تہذیب - taehziib, شائستگی - shaa estahgi and مدنیت - madaniyat. To understand how would you translate the word Civilization in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civilization or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civilization synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civilization. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civilization in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civilization in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civilization with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civilization?
Meanings of civilization are انسانیت - insaaniyat, تربیت - tarbiyat, درستی - durusti, تہذیب - taehziib, شائستگی - shaa estahgi and مدنیت - madaniyat
Whats the definition of civilization?
Definition of the civilization are
- the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization
What is the synonym of civilization?
Synonym of word civilization are humanate, internship, gentleness, appropriateness, teaching, gentility, amendment, anthropophuism, education, egoism
What are the idioms related to civilization?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word civilization.
- To a nicety
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- Let humanity ever be our goal
- Say no ill of the year till it be past
- Birth is much breeding is more
What are the quotes with word civilization?
Here are the quotes with the word civilization in them
- Noble life demands a noble architecture for noble uses of noble men. Lack of culture means what it has always meant: ignoble civilization and therefore imminent downfall. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man's cruelty and baseness. — Bryant H.McGill
- So long as the system of competition in the production and exchange of the means of life goes on, the degradation of the arts will go on and if that system is to last for ever, then art is doomed, and will surely die that is to say, civilization will die. — William Morris
- The best security for civilization is the dwelling, and upon properly appointed and becoming dwellings depends, more than anything else, the improvement of mankind. — Benjamin Disraeli