Gentleness meanings in Urdu
Gentleness meanings in Urdu are دھیرج, آہستگی, غربت, بھلمنسائی, حلم, شرافت, نرمی, ملائمت, انسانیت, نرم دلی, ملائمیت Gentleness in Urdu. More meanings of gentleness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gentleness.
- (noun) : the property possessed by a slope that is very gradual
- (noun) : acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered
More words related to the meanings of Gentleness
More words from Urdu related to Gentleness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gentleness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انسانیتجاہ و جلالملتوی کرنامحویت بالذاتلاجالطفاتگاڑھا پننجابتبے پرواہیبردباریدرویشی فاقہہمدردیکم ہوناغریبیمانگفقیریہرجاہنکارمہربانیسہولتبھربھراپنسرد بازاریبلوغتنگیآدم گریتعویقمیانہ رویبے زریعاجزیغرضثوابمعافیپریمتاخیر کرناخود غرضینیکیکوملتائینوابیحلمآہستگیدودھیا پنچکنا پنفطرت انسانقصورخُوش اِخلاقینمرتادوریفرو تنیٹھیرناخود فروشی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gentleness
What are the meanings of Gentleness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gentleness in Urdu are غربت - ghurbat, نرمی - narmi, انسانیت - insaaniyat, شرافت - sharaafat, ملائمت - Malaemat, نرم دلی - narm dili, ملائمیت - mulaa emiyat, حلم - Hulm and آہستگی - aahistagi. To understand how would you translate the word Gentleness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gentleness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gentleness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gentleness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gentleness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gentleness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gentleness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gentleness?
Meanings of gentleness are غربت - ghurbat, نرمی - narmi, انسانیت - insaaniyat, شرافت - sharaafat, ملائمت - Malaemat, نرم دلی - narm dili, ملائمیت - mulaa emiyat, حلم - Hulm and آہستگی - aahistagi
Whats the definition of gentleness?
Definition of the gentleness are
- the property possessed by a slope that is very gradual
- acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered
What is the synonym of gentleness?
Synonym of word gentleness are poorliness, clemency, remastication, manhood, lankiness, noblesses, malleability, gentling, want, blandness
What are the idioms related to gentleness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gentleness.
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- The meekness of moses is better than the strength of samson
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- Let humanity ever be our goal
What are the quotes with word gentleness?
Here are the quotes with the word gentleness in them
- In mine opinion, love is fitter than fear, gentleness better than beating, to bring up a child rightly in learning. — Roger Ascham
- Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. — Leo Buscaglia
- I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong. — Leo Rosten
- Above all, it is not decency or goodness of gentleness that impresses the Middle East, but strength. — Meir Kahane