Hype meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Hype.
- (verb) : publicize in an exaggerated and often misleading manner
- کِسی شے کو ضرورت سے زیادہ بڑھاوا دینا
When money and hype recede from the art world, one thing I won't miss will be what curator Francesco Bonami calls the 'Eventocracy.' All this flashy 'art-fair art' and those highly produced space-eating spectacles and installations wow you for a minute until you move on to the next adrenaline event.
More words related to the meanings of Hype
More words from Urdu related to Hype
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hype meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بِستَر پَر پَڑ جاناگھاتدندانہ چرخماتھا ٹھنکنابیوقوف بناناکم وَقتلُومڑیحیلہراستہ بند کر دینافریب کاری سے کام لیناہیر پھیر کرنافریبیپگڑی اتارناجہاز کا یکایک الٹ جاناپلٹ دیناچکمہ دینااچانکگاؤدی یا احمق بنانادم دیناحق مارناجھانساجھوٹچالغلط بیانی کرناپچیتیورغلانابھٹکانابیوقوفڈھگ لینالومڑیحیلہ کرناجھانسا دیناگھڑ دوڑ کا سوارگھڑنافریب دیناپھیرپچارا دیناانتظارغبن کرناکوتاہچوتیابہکاناچکمابار ڈالناجُلآرام کرناجل دیناکذبنیرنگگراری کا دندانہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hype
What are the meanings of Hype in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hype in Urdu is دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Hype in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hype or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hype synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hype. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hype in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hype in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hype with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hype?
Meaning of hype is دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna
Whats the definition of hype?
Definition of the hype are
- publicize in an exaggerated and often misleading manner
- کِسی شے کو ضرورت سے زیادہ بڑھاوا دینا
What is the synonym of hype?
Synonym of word hype are fudge, bamboozle, fox, baffle, fool, swindle, dupe, outwit, dodge, mislead
What are the idioms related to hype?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hype.
- To juggle with
- To deceive one's self is very easy
What are the quotes with word hype?
Here are the quotes with the word hype in them
- When money and hype recede from the art world, one thing I won't miss will be what curator Francesco Bonami calls the 'Eventocracy.' All this flashy 'art-fair art' and those highly produced space-eating spectacles and installations wow you for a minute until you move on to the next adrenaline event. — Jerry Saltz
- You can hype a questionable product for a little while, but you'll never build an enduring business. — Victor Kiam
- There is a lot of hype and fear about this much-talked-about prospect of designer babies. — Leon Kass
- Even though I'm a hype man myself, I like the practicality of it all. People who understand how to turn a profit. At the end of the day, this is still business so I'm looking for real practical knowledge of how to actually make money, not necessarily raise it. — Gary Vaynerchuk