Lie meanings in Urdu
Lie meanings in Urdu are آرام کرنا, لیٹنا, جھوٹ, دھوکا, ریا, چھل, دروغ یا خلاف کہنا, فریب, کذب, دروغ گوئی کرنا, غلط بیانی کرنا, جھوٹ بولنا, بِستَر پَر پَڑ جانا, لِپَٹنا, فریب دینا, لوٹنا, دروغ, پڑنا, دھوکا دینا Lie in Urdu. More meanings of lie, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Lie.
- (verb) : originate (in)
- (noun) : a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- (noun) : position or manner in which something is situated
- (noun) : Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- (verb) : be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- (verb) : have a place in relation to something else
- (verb) : be and remain in a particular state or condition
- (verb) : tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- (verb) : be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- (verb) : assume a reclining position
|They lied about him||انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا|
More words related to the meanings of Lie
More words from Urdu related to Lie
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lie meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاگلجھانسا دیناکُمارگ کرناکاذبمختصرلاگپاکھنڈخفیفاستراحت کرناٹوپاپٹیثالثی کرناچارا مہیا کرناچمک دمکنرامُغالطَہ دارخواب نندرانگل جانابارذوڈگمگاناپڑاؤ ڈالناچمڑی ادھیڑناقرارایک قسم کی شرابدھونسکان کاٹنابندشگزارشنظر بندی کرنالوٹ مار کرتے پھرنادروغکھسوٹناواپسیٹھگناال چھلخیمہ گاڑناقائم کرناسہناڈھٹھ بندیفیلسوفیشک پیدا کرناجُھوٹمذاقفتنہمکر کرناایچ پیچپٹخیاں دیناچاپلوسی کرناغار ...
Idioms with the word Lie in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lie
What are the meanings of Lie in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lie in Urdu are آرام کرنا - aaraam karna, چھل - chhal, پڑنا - parna, جھوٹ - jhuut, فریب دینا - fareyb deyna, فریب - fareyb, دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna, دھوکا - dhoka, لوٹنا - luutna, غلط بیانی کرنا - ghalat bayaani karna, دروغ - darogh, لیٹنا - leytna, جھوٹ بولنا - jhuut bolna, ریا - riya and کذب - kizb. To understand how would you translate the word Lie in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lie or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lie synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lie. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lie in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lie in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lie with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lie?
Meanings of lie are آرام کرنا - aaraam karna, چھل - chhal, پڑنا - parna, جھوٹ - jhuut, فریب دینا - fareyb deyna, فریب - fareyb, دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna, دھوکا - dhoka, لوٹنا - luutna, غلط بیانی کرنا - ghalat bayaani karna, دروغ - darogh, لیٹنا - leytna, جھوٹ بولنا - jhuut bolna, ریا - riya and کذب - kizb
Whats the definition of lie?
Definition of the lie are
- originate (in)
- a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- position or manner in which something is situated
- Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- have a place in relation to something else
- be and remain in a particular state or condition
- tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- assume a reclining position
What is the synonym of lie?
Synonym of word lie are fix, cheat, encamp, fallow, swindle, cross bite, outwit, mirage, gin, mistell
What are the idioms with the word lie?
Here are the idioms with the word lie in them.
- A lie has no legs but a scandal has wings
- Gain gotten by a lie will burn one's fingers
- Give one the lie in his throat
- Give the lie to
- He that serves two masters has to lie to one of them
What are the idioms related to lie?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lie.
- Lie in one's throat
- To play hide and seek
- A promise neglected is an untruth told
- First comes owning and then comes lying
- Lying is weakness truth is health
What are the quotes with word lie?
Here are the quotes with the word lie in them
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. — Lucille Ball
- Legend: A lie that has attained the dignity of age. — H.L.Mencken
- No lie ever reaches old age. — Sophocles
- Women lie about their age men lie about their income. — William Feather
How to use lie in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lie in a sentence.
- They lied about him — انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا