Idly meanings in Urdu
Idly meanings in Urdu is بیکار Idly in Urdu. More meanings of idly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Idly.
- (adverb) : in an idle manner
Many thousands of youth have been deprived of the benefit of education thereby, their morals ruined, and talents irretrievably lost to society, for want of cultivation: while two parties have been idly contending who should bestow it.
More words related to the meanings of Idly
More words from Urdu related to Idly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Idly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Idly
What are the meanings of Idly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idly in Urdu is بیکار - Bekar. To understand how would you translate the word Idly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idly?
Meaning of idly is بیکار - Bekar
Whats the definition of idly?
Definition of the idly are
- in an idle manner
What is the synonym of idly?
Synonym of word idly are vainest, shackatory, cur, inutile, worthlessly, succors, succusses, idle headed, naught, succory
What are the idioms related to idly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word idly.
- A man without money is a bow without an arrow
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- A worthless vessel does not get broken
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Discretion is the better part of valour
What are the quotes with word idly?
Here are the quotes with the word idly in them
- There is nothing like being left alone again, to walk peacefully with oneself in the woods. To boil one's coffee and fill one's pipe, and to think idly and slowly as one does it. — Knut Hamsun
- Many thousands of youth have been deprived of the benefit of education thereby, their morals ruined, and talents irretrievably lost to society, for want of cultivation: while two parties have been idly contending who should bestow it. — Joseph Lancaster
- When others stood idly by, you and your families gave your all, in defence of a risen people and in pursuit of Irish freedom and unity. — Gerry Adams