Illegitimate meanings in Urdu
Illegitimate meanings in Urdu are غیر شرعی, ولدالزنا ثابت کرنا, حرامی ٹھیرانا یا قرار دینا, نا درست, غیر قانونی, شاستر بردھ, خلاف شرع, ناجائز, حرام Illegitimate in Urdu. More meanings of illegitimate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Illegitimate.
- (noun) : the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- (adjective satellite) : contrary to or forbidden by law
- (adjective) : of marriages and offspring; not recognized as lawful
More words related to the meanings of Illegitimate
More words from Urdu related to Illegitimate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Illegitimate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دوغلاگناہگارنادرستچوکبد فعلغیر مہذببد کردارنازیباجھوٹھاخواہ مخواہممنوعخلاف قانونناجائز کرنازبونغَلَطملحدخفیہانتہائ بدمعاشحرامبے جاظالمجعلیفتنہ گرآگیا بردھچوٹبد معاشبد شکلفاسدفضولمنسوخغیر یکساںمنہیشاستر بردھامتناعبد چلنغَير دَرُستآبروریزیزمین دوزپیچناجائزنامناسبگمراہدھوکا بازبراخطاکافربد عنوانفاحشساقطبے اخلاق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Illegitimate
What are the meanings of Illegitimate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Illegitimate in Urdu are خلاف شرع, حرام - haraam, ناجائز - naa jaa ez, غیر قانونی - ghaer qaanuuni and شاستر بردھ. To understand how would you translate the word Illegitimate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Illegitimate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Illegitimate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Illegitimate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Illegitimate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Illegitimate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Illegitimate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by illegitimate?
Meanings of illegitimate are خلاف شرع, حرام - haraam, ناجائز - naa jaa ez, غیر قانونی - ghaer qaanuuni and شاستر بردھ
Whats the definition of illegitimate?
Definition of the illegitimate are
- the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- contrary to or forbidden by law
- of marriages and offspring; not recognized as lawful
What is the synonym of illegitimate?
Synonym of word illegitimate are nefarious, forbare, unwasting, poached, unlawful, incredited, illicitous, unrighteous, impious, wrong
What are the idioms related to illegitimate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word illegitimate.
- Beware of one who flatters unduly he will also censury unjustly
- Beware of one who flatters unduly; he will also censury unjustly
- Ill got ill spent
- Lightly come lightly go
- We lose by the same way or means where by was acquire
What are the quotes with word illegitimate?
Here are the quotes with the word illegitimate in them
- When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens. — Michael Badnarik
- Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government. — James Madison