Wicked meanings in urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Wicked.
- (adjective satellite) : highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- (adjective satellite) : naughtily or annoyingly playful
- (adjective satellite) : intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- (adjective satellite) : having committed unrighteous acts
- (adjective) : morally bad in principle or practice
More words related to the meanings of Wicked
More words from Urdu related to Wicked
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wicked meanings in urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Wicked in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wicked
What are the meanings of Wicked in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wicked in Urdu are خراب - kharaab, بدمعاش - bad maaash, ظالم - zaalim, حرام - haraam, بد - bad, فاسق - faasiq, شیطانی - shaetaani, گمراہ - gum raah, بد کار - bad kaar, تیڑھا - teyrha, سیاہ کار - siyaah kaar, شر - shar, تیڑھی - teyrhi, گناہگار - gunaah gaar and ناخلف - naa khalaf. To understand how would you translate the word Wicked in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wicked or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wicked synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wicked. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wicked in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wicked in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wicked with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wicked?
Meanings of wicked are خراب - kharaab, بدمعاش - bad maaash, ظالم - zaalim, حرام - haraam, بد - bad, فاسق - faasiq, شیطانی - shaetaani, گمراہ - gum raah, بد کار - bad kaar, تیڑھا - teyrha, سیاہ کار - siyaah kaar, شر - shar, تیڑھی - teyrhi, گناہگار - gunaah gaar and ناخلف - naa khalaf
Whats the definition of wicked?
Definition of the wicked are
- highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- naughtily or annoyingly playful
- intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- having committed unrighteous acts
- morally bad in principle or practice
What is the synonym of wicked?
Synonym of word wicked are abandoned, arbitrary, bastardy, bad, blacksheep, brutal, bubo, butcher, corrupt, corrupted
What are the idioms with the word wicked?
Here are the idioms with the word wicked in them.
- It is a wicked world and we must part of it
- To see and listen to the wicked is already beginning of wickedness
What are the idioms related to wicked?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wicked.
- He who protects a guilty person is preparing a crime against himself
- Lightly come lightly go
- Ill got ill spent
- We lose by the same way or means where by was acquire
- It is a sweet sorrow to bury an outrageous wife
What are the quotes with word wicked?
Here are the quotes with the word wicked in them
- But the wicked passions of men's hearts alone seem strong enough to leave pictures that persist the good are ever too luke-warm. — Algernon H.Blackwood
- Vulgar and obscene, the papers run rumors daily about people in show business, tales of wicked ways and witless affairs. — Carroll O'Connor
- Our nation is being led astray by ungodly judges, mayors and governors, who are given to change, defying the Constitution and substituting their own wicked agendas. — David Wilkerson
- None of us feels the true love of God till we realize how wicked we are. But you can't teach people that - they have to learn by experience. — Dorothy L. Sayers