Illicit meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Illicit.
- (adjective satellite) : contrary to or forbidden by law
- (adjective) : contrary to accepted morality (especially sexual morality) or convention
More words related to the meanings of Illicit
More words from Urdu related to Illicit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Illicit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منعناپسندیدہغیر شرعیناجائز کرناآبروریزیمحروممذموماوٹ پٹانگمنفی لفظکالعدمبرجتجعلیبے ڈھببے صراحتفاسدزیر زمین کمرہ یا راستہناواجبیابطال کرنانادرستبلمیلانامناسبنارواامتناعایذا رسانیبلا اجازتزائدنہیں کرناناجائزمغلوطمعدومخلاف ضوابِطدھوکا بازبے طورالٹبے ایمانحد سے زیادہغیر عادلسلبیردگَدلہنقلیحرام زدگی سےغیر مہذبایذا رسائخفیہبلا سببمنفیسمگل شدہ تجارتممنوع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Illicit
What are the meanings of Illicit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Illicit in Urdu are غیر قانونی - ghaer qaanuuni, ناجائز - naa jaa ez, ممنوع - mamnuu, خلاف قانون - khelaaf e qaanuun, ناروا - naa rawa and نادرست - naa durust. To understand how would you translate the word Illicit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Illicit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Illicit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Illicit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Illicit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Illicit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Illicit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by illicit?
Meanings of illicit are غیر قانونی - ghaer qaanuuni, ناجائز - naa jaa ez, ممنوع - mamnuu, خلاف قانون - khelaaf e qaanuun, ناروا - naa rawa and نادرست - naa durust
Whats the definition of illicit?
Definition of the illicit are
- contrary to or forbidden by law
- contrary to accepted morality (especially sexual morality) or convention
What is the synonym of illicit?
Synonym of word illicit are illegitimate, unadjusted, unweldy, forinsecal, unkindlier, barbered, prohibited, unlawlike, improportionable, illegal
What are the idioms related to illicit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word illicit.
- Beware of one who flatters unduly he will also censury unjustly
- Beware of one who flatters unduly; he will also censury unjustly
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- Fair battle leaves no bitterness behind
- Shut out
What are the quotes with word illicit?
Here is the quote with the word illicit in them
- Who most benefits from keeping marijuana illegal? The greatest beneficiaries are the major criminal organizations in Mexico and elsewhere that earn billions of dollars annually from this illicit trade - and who would rapidly lose their competitive advantage if marijuana were a legal commodity. — George Soros