Immoral meanings in Urdu
Immoral meanings in Urdu are بد اخلاق, زبون, بے ایمان, فاجر, فاسق, بد, برا, بد کار, بد معاش, منافیٴ اخلاق, بد فعل, بد خلق, بدکردار, دراچاری, خلاف شرع, زشت, بد چلن Immoral in Urdu. More meanings of immoral, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Immoral.
- (adjective) : deliberately violating accepted principles of right and wrong
Once I had all the facts in, I found I didn't have the immoral courage to pull the caper. So I wrote it as a story. As a teenager, I didn't have any skills for writing as such, so it came out in 1500 words.
We burned to death 100,000 Japanese civilians in Tokyo - men, women and children. LeMay recognized that what he was doing would be thought immoral if his side had lost. But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win?
More words related to the meanings of Immoral
More words from Urdu related to Immoral
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immoral meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رو سیاہگندہاکھڑکثیفبد اعتقادبے وَفاگناہگاربدکامیوعدہ شکنغابنمردودقابِل ملامتدھوکا دیناپرآشوببیکاردردلاپرواہکھوٹاصفرفتنہممنوعغمناکدوزخیفاسَقکج خلقاپجھوٹاپھیرا بازی کرناغیر پاکیزہزنابے جاپت اتراجُرم بالا کاسفاکچھلشوخبے عزتبے لحاظچال بازشوخی کرناگھپلا کرنابدبودارلنگاڑابہ دقتپرہولحرام خوربری طرح سےمذمومکریہہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Immoral
What are the meanings of Immoral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immoral in Urdu are بد - baad, زبون - Zaboon, بد اخلاق - bad akhlaaq, برا - bura, فاسق - faasiq, بدکردار - Bud kirdaar, بے ایمان - bey iimaan, فاجر - faajir, خلاف شرع, زشت - zisht, بد کار - bad kaar and بد چلن - bad chalan. To understand how would you translate the word Immoral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immoral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immoral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immoral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immoral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immoral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immoral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immoral?
Meanings of immoral are بد - baad, زبون - Zaboon, بد اخلاق - bad akhlaaq, برا - bura, فاسق - faasiq, بدکردار - Bud kirdaar, بے ایمان - bey iimaan, فاجر - faajir, خلاف شرع, زشت - zisht, بد کار - bad kaar and بد چلن - bad chalan
Whats the definition of immoral?
Definition of the immoral are
- deliberately violating accepted principles of right and wrong
What is the synonym of immoral?
Synonym of word immoral are bad, ill, disrespectful, disserviceable, defluent, misdoers, lamentable, dishonest, naughty, flagitious
What are the idioms related to immoral?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immoral.
- Courtesy is cumbersome to him that knows it not
- Better ill fed than ill bred
- To sow wind and read whirlwind
- An evil minded
- Son of a gun stick to one guns
What are the quotes with word immoral?
Here are the quotes with the word immoral in them
- Ten to 20 years out, driving your car will be viewed as equivalently immoral as smoking cigarettes around other people is today. — Marc Andreessen
- Once I had all the facts in, I found I didn't have the immoral courage to pull the caper. So I wrote it as a story. As a teenager, I didn't have any skills for writing as such, so it came out in 1500 words. — Theodore Sturgeon
- We burned to death 100,000 Japanese civilians in Tokyo - men, women and children. LeMay recognized that what he was doing would be thought immoral if his side had lost. But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win? — Robert McNamara
- Our top story tonight: Famous TV dolphin flipper was arrested today on prostitution ring charges. He allegedly was seen transporting two 16 year olds across state line for immoral porpoises. — Colin Mochrie