Immortal meanings in Urdu
Immortal meanings in Urdu are امر, ابناشی, اتم, غیر فانی, زندہٴ جاوید, لا یموت, لا یزال, لا زوال, امٹ, لافانی Immortal in Urdu. More meanings of immortal, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Immortal.
- (noun) : any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- (noun) : a person (such as an author) of enduring fame
- (adjective) : not subject to death
The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds.
More words related to the meanings of Immortal
More words from Urdu related to Immortal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immortal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Immortal
What are the meanings of Immortal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immortal in Urdu are امر - amr, غیر فانی - ghaer faani, ابناشی - Abnashi, امٹ - Umat, لافانی - laa faani and اتم - atam. To understand how would you translate the word Immortal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immortal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immortal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immortal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immortal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immortal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immortal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immortal?
Meanings of immortal are امر - amr, غیر فانی - ghaer faani, ابناشی - Abnashi, امٹ - Umat, لافانی - laa faani and اتم - atam
Whats the definition of immortal?
Definition of the immortal are
- any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- a person (such as an author) of enduring fame
- not subject to death
What is the synonym of immortal?
Synonym of word immortal are eternal, anantherous, undying, immutable, prefinite, immortalized, immortalist, immortals, immoment, pendulous
What are the idioms related to immortal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immortal.
- East and west home is best
- When the pot boils over it cools itself
- For long is not for ever
- Our birth made us mortal our death will make us immortal
- A flow will have an ebb
What are the quotes with word immortal?
Here are the quotes with the word immortal in them
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds. — Joseph Addison
- Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time. — Karl Marx
- Even in the centuries which appear to us to be the most monstrous and foolish, the immortal appetite for beauty has always found satisfaction. — Charles Baudelaire
- Truth is a thing immortal and perpetual, and it gives to us a beauty that fades not away in time. — Frank Norris