Imperceptibly meanings in Urdu
Imperceptibly meanings in Urdu is عاجز Imperceptibly in Urdu. More meanings of imperceptibly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Imperceptibly.
- (adverb) : in an imperceptible manner or to an imperceptible degree
Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness.
More words from Urdu related to Imperceptibly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imperceptibly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاترادنیٰسر کرناضِد نہ کرنے والاقاصربے عزت کرنامسکینبس میں لانابے بسغیر قابلناتواں کرناغالب آنامعذوربے دمبے چارہنیچا کرناپچھاڑنالاچارکمزورطاقت گھٹانازیر کرنااچاٹکم زورپلپلاکمفر و تنطاری ہونابے یار و مدد گارخاکساری کرنامغلوبمجبورمجبوریپھس پھساحقیر کرنامارنامان جانے والاناقابلفروتنفتح مند ہونازچکم زوریزارناچیزمغلوب کرنافرو تنمحجوبپستعاجزغلبہ کرناناچار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imperceptibly
What are the meanings of Imperceptibly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imperceptibly in Urdu is عاجز - aajiz. To understand how would you translate the word Imperceptibly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imperceptibly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imperceptibly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imperceptibly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imperceptibly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imperceptibly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imperceptibly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imperceptibly?
Meaning of imperceptibly is عاجز - aajiz
Whats the definition of imperceptibly?
Definition of the imperceptibly are
- in an imperceptible manner or to an imperceptible degree
What is the synonym of imperceptibly?
Synonym of word imperceptibly are exasperated, lowly, unable, crippled, humble, powerlessness, frustrated, overcome, weak, dejected
What are the idioms related to imperceptibly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imperceptibly.
- Sing another song or tune
- The desperate man all things can
What are the quotes with word imperceptibly?
Here are the quotes with the word imperceptibly in them
- Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness. — Hans Urs von Balthasar
- All we can hope for is that the thing is going to slowly and imperceptibly shift. All I can say is that 50 years ago there were no such thing as environmental policies. — David Attenborough
- There is a kind of elevation which does not depend on fortune it is a certain air which distinguishes us, and seems to destine us for great things it is a price which we imperceptibly set upon ourselves. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld