Fondness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fondness.
- (noun) : a positive feeling of liking
- (noun) : a predisposition to like something
- (noun) : a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
Just as a mother finds pleasure in taking her little child on her lap, there to feed and caress him, in like manner our loving God shows His fondness for His beloved souls who have given themselves entirely to Him and have placed all their hope in His goodness.
More words related to the meanings of Fondness
More words from Urdu related to Fondness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fondness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fondness
What are the meanings of Fondness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fondness in Urdu are شوق - shauq, محبت - mohabbat, پیار - pyaar, پریت - priit and لپکا - lapka. To understand how would you translate the word Fondness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fondness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fondness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fondness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fondness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fondness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fondness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fondness?
Meanings of fondness are شوق - shauq, محبت - mohabbat, پیار - pyaar, پریت - priit and لپکا - lapka
Whats the definition of fondness?
Definition of the fondness are
- a positive feeling of liking
- a predisposition to like something
- a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
What is the synonym of fondness?
Synonym of word fondness are erubescent, affection, hobbyhorsical, affear, fancy, rovingness, passionateness, haunce, hobbism, adores
What are the idioms related to fondness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fondness.
- Oh the love of a mother love which none can forget
- From seeing comes loving
- Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them
- Nothing is impossible to a willing mind
- Put one shoulder to the wheel
What are the quotes with word fondness?
Here are the quotes with the word fondness in them
- I have an enormous fondness for delicious food. It's very comforting. — Teri Garr
- Just as a mother finds pleasure in taking her little child on her lap, there to feed and caress him, in like manner our loving God shows His fondness for His beloved souls who have given themselves entirely to Him and have placed all their hope in His goodness. — Alphonsus Liguori
- If one could conclude as to the nature of the Creator from a study of his creation it would appear that God has a special fondness for stars and beetles. — John B. S. Haldane
- Confidence is at the root of so many attractive qualities, a sense of humor, a sense of style, a willingness to be who you are no matter what anyone else might think or say and it's true, I do have a certain fondness for women that have dark hair. — Wentworth Miller