Clutch meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Clutch.
- (noun) : a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- (noun) : a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- (noun) : a number of birds hatched at the same time
- (noun) : a tense critical situation
- (noun) : the act of grasping
- (verb) : affect
- (verb) : take hold of; grab
- (verb) : hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- (noun) : a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- (noun) : a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
More words related to the meanings of Clutch
More words from Urdu related to Clutch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clutch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تحقیق کرناگرا دینادستہ لگاناہتابازوحرکت کرناحملہمتوجہ کرناتجاوز کرناقدر دانیچھین لیناپٹیگھیرنادابگدھمقفل کرناچمکناٹوکناوجود میں آناقَطارفوج کا پراداب لیناحکمسدھاناجاہبھگاناکمکچھینناسَاعَدسکونتدیناہم آہنگیپسرنامناسبناگہانی اور سخت طمانچے سےچنگل پنجہسمجھنامار لیناخود پسندمیعادقابو کرناپھنسانابرباد کرنامسمارتھامناجرحدھاوا کرنااینٹھنجلدی کرناپنجڑی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clutch
What are the meanings of Clutch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clutch in Urdu are قبضہ - qabzah, پکڑنا - pakarna, مٹھی - mutthi, گرفت - giraft, دستہ - dastah, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, لپکنا - lapakna, ہاتھ - haath, چنگل - chungal and پنجہ - panjah. To understand how would you translate the word Clutch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clutch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clutch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clutch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clutch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clutch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clutch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clutch?
Meanings of clutch are قبضہ - qabzah, پکڑنا - pakarna, مٹھی - mutthi, گرفت - giraft, دستہ - dastah, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, لپکنا - lapakna, ہاتھ - haath, چنگل - chungal and پنجہ - panjah
Whats the definition of clutch?
Definition of the clutch are
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- a number of birds hatched at the same time
- a tense critical situation
- the act of grasping
- take hold of; grab
- hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
What is the synonym of clutch?
Synonym of word clutch are grabens, grabbing, fistical, grip, grips, contingent, seize, run, patronage, clutched
What are the idioms related to clutch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clutch.
- To throw the handle after the lost hatchet
- A handful of rice is riches to a starving man
- A wise man cares not for what he cannot have
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
What are the quotes with word clutch?
Here are the quotes with the word clutch in them
- One of my biggest problems this season was with the clutch at the start of the race. I hate to risk the car. — Alain Prost
- The fear of burglars is not only the fear of being robbed, but also the fear of a sudden and unexpected clutch out of the darkness. — Elias Canetti