Liar meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Liar.
- (noun) : a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly
It is no great art to say something briefly when, like Tacitus, one has something to say when one has nothing to say, however, and none the less writes a whole book and makes truth into a liar - that I call an achievement.
More words related to the meanings of Liar
More words from Urdu related to Liar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Liar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
داستانیدروغ گوئیجُھوٹاتضحیکجعل سازی کرنااُفتادہدوغلافرضیبے بنیادعلیحدہحیلے بازپرفریببد دیانتتمسخرغلطی پرجھولے کی حرکتفریبطوفانیگپیبہانے کازائدجَعلیناپائیدارمن گھڑتدروغ گوبے اِيماناستہزارُوپ دَھارنااکَڑ خاننَکاشت ہونے کی حالَتخالیساختہسر نہ پیرعیاربے دیننقلنقلیلہر کا اتار چڑھاؤدھوکاتہمت آمیزطرم خانبے اصلگھمنڈیبَناوَٹیریا کارغیر حقیقیجھوٹائبے وفاپگڑی اچھالنادَغَا باز ...
Idioms with the word Liar in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Liar
What are the meanings of Liar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Liar in Urdu are جھوٹا - jhuuta, دروغ گو - darogh go and کاذب - kaazib. To understand how would you translate the word Liar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Liar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Liar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Liar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Liar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Liar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Liar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by liar?
Meanings of liar are جھوٹا - jhuuta, دروغ گو - darogh go and کاذب - kaazib
Whats the definition of liar?
Definition of the liar are
- a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly
What is the synonym of liar?
Synonym of word liar are falsely, oscillation, vain, mock, untruthful, lying, untrue, knave, spurious, groundless
What are the idioms with the word liar?
Here are the idioms with the word liar in them.
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- A liar must have a good memory
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- The liar is sooner caught than the cripple
What are the idioms related to liar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word liar.
- False in one particular false in every particular
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- A great talker is a great liar
- Debtors are liars
- Small beginnings make great endings
What are the quotes with word liar?
Here are the quotes with the word liar in them
- The heart never grows better by age I fear rather worse, always harder. A young liar will be an old one, and a young knave will only be a greater knave as he grows older. — Lord Chesterfield
- It is no great art to say something briefly when, like Tacitus, one has something to say when one has nothing to say, however, and none the less writes a whole book and makes truth into a liar - that I call an achievement. — Horace
- The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way. — Samuel Butler
- I'd be a liar if I said I had a normal family. — Edward Furlong