Fake meanings in Urdu
Fake meanings in Urdu are نقل بنانا, تہہ کرنا, ٹوٹ پڑنا, لوٹنا, دَغَا باز, بھيس بَدَلنا, رُوپ دَھارنا, جَعلی رُوپ دينا, جھوٹا, جَعلی, جعل سازی کرنا, نقلی Fake in Urdu. More meanings of fake, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Fake.
- (adjective satellite) : fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- (adjective satellite) : not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- (noun) : (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- (verb) : make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- (verb) : speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- (verb) : tamper, with the purpose of deception
More words related to the meanings of Fake
More words from Urdu related to Fake
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fake meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بنایاکھوکھلامذاقناجائز اولادہنگامہیکا یک حملہغیر مضروعہ زمینکیچڑ میں روندنا پھوندناڈلاؤنخرے بازغیر فطریدروغ گوتڑپنانوچناتاخت و تاراجديو مالائیمتھیاچارہغیر مخلصناستکدھاندلعوامکلپلٹابے وجہملاوٹیاژدہامنقبواپس جاناگھس جانااُفتادہوينمنہ چڑاناکوراتلاطمعیارکاذِب ہوناحربہقبضہ کرناتعَجُب خَيزفاضل ہونابِستَر پَر پَڑ جاناپیچعلیحدہراہ زنی کرنابے اعتباردھوکے کی ٹٹیغارت گریغبن کرنادست برد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fake
What are the meanings of Fake in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fake in Urdu are نقلی - naqli, جھوٹا - jhuuta, لوٹنا - luutna, تہہ کرنا - taeh karna, جَعلی, جعل سازی کرنا - jal saazi karn and ٹوٹ پڑنا - tuut parna. To understand how would you translate the word Fake in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fake or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fake synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fake. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fake in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fake in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fake with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fake?
Meanings of fake are نقلی - naqli, جھوٹا - jhuuta, لوٹنا - luutna, تہہ کرنا - taeh karna, جَعلی, جعل سازی کرنا - jal saazi karn and ٹوٹ پڑنا - tuut parna
Whats the definition of fake?
Definition of the fake are
- fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- tamper, with the purpose of deception
What is the synonym of fake?
Synonym of word fake are fallow, inconsistent, simulants, pillage, false, displume, factitious, half eaten, simulant, overrun
What are the idioms related to fake?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fake.
- False in one particular false in every particular
- Play upon words
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- A great talker is a great liar
- Debtors are liars
What are the quotes with word fake?
Here are the quotes with the word fake in them
- I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things. I just can't. I'd rather age. — Heidi Klum
- You can fake your age or mask it, but the passion that moves the characters has to be real. — Victoria Abril
- You can't fake it when you're alone with God, you know. — Jim Bakker
- I don't think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don't think you can fake it. — Keira Knightley