Inconsistent meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Inconsistent.
- (adjective satellite) : not in agreement
- (adjective) : displaying a lack of consistency
- (adjective satellite) : not capable of being made consistent or harmonious
Science has sometimes been said to be opposed to faith, and inconsistent with it. But all science, in fact, rests on a basis of faith, for it assumes the permanence and uniformity of natural laws - a thing which can never be demonstrated.
More words related to the meanings of Inconsistent
More words from Urdu related to Inconsistent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inconsistent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نایاببے کلبےٹھکانےبے جوڑدھورامجردمَفرُورپھٹکناصريحبے چینیرُوپ دَھارنامنہ بناناجداناروابے سرو پاکلنکیپانی کا گھڑاقلیلنَکاشت ہونے کی حالَتناجائزباہرپلپلانامصلحت آمیزڈرپوکبَناوَٹیکھولنامتلون مزاجدور پڑا ہواالگ تھلگابتردو دلادھندلابے دینعلیحدگیچھابالبارکھردرافراریالگ کرناممتازتہینقلیہنسینیڑےنامعلوم کے لئےہراجُدا ہو جانے والاقوائے مختلفہنوآموزدھوکا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inconsistent
What are the meanings of Inconsistent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inconsistent in Urdu are کچا - kachcha, نامناسب - naa munaasib, علیحدہ - alaahedah, جھوٹا - jhuuta, ناپائیدار - naa paa edaar and متردد - mutaraddid. To understand how would you translate the word Inconsistent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inconsistent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inconsistent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inconsistent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inconsistent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inconsistent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inconsistent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inconsistent?
Meanings of inconsistent are کچا - kachcha, نامناسب - naa munaasib, علیحدہ - alaahedah, جھوٹا - jhuuta, ناپائیدار - naa paa edaar and متردد - mutaraddid
Whats the definition of inconsistent?
Definition of the inconsistent are
- not in agreement
- displaying a lack of consistency
- not capable of being made consistent or harmonious
What is the synonym of inconsistent?
Synonym of word inconsistent are rare, unbefitting, asunder, faithless, indigested, unpliably, detaching, fugitive, unripe, wankle
What are the idioms related to inconsistent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inconsistent.
- False in one particular false in every particular
- Back door influence
- A rope of sand
- Never bolt your door with a boiled carrot
- Ropes of sand
What are the quotes with word inconsistent?
Here are the quotes with the word inconsistent in them
- Science has sometimes been said to be opposed to faith, and inconsistent with it. But all science, in fact, rests on a basis of faith, for it assumes the permanence and uniformity of natural laws - a thing which can never be demonstrated. — Tryon Edwards
- Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government. — Thomas Jefferson
- Americans oppose Obamacare because they understand that it is inconsistent with our liberties and our idea of limited government and that it will destroy the best health care system in the world. — David Limbaugh
- Religious institutions should have religious freedom on this issue. No church or minister should ever have to conduct a marriage that is inconsistent with their religious beliefs. But I think as a civil institution, this issue's time has come and we need to move forward. — Kay Hagan