Vain meanings in Urdu
Vain meanings in Urdu are گھمنڈی, کورا, بے مقصد, زائد, جھوٹا, تہی, ریتا, بے اثر, بے فائدہ, مغرور, شیخی باز, کھوکھلا, خالی خولی, خالی, دکھاوٹی, بے سود, وين, خود بین Vain in Urdu. More meanings of vain, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Vain
More words from Urdu related to Vain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوچھاغیر اہمنیکلوٹناجھوٹاجھٹکاناداردبے اثر کرناکم بختمشہورساقطدوغلاافتادہالبتہپاکھنڈیکم تاب کارخندقغرورجعلیاوپر والےضرورت سے زیادہچمکاراسواپرشوکتبے حیاپڑامستثنیٰغیر مقبوضہرنگیلاافزامَقعرہزلجھگڑالوغلطی پرلازنکیولخفیفعذرامتروکبد تمیز آدمیرنگ داراکڑ بازبغیر کپڑوں کےدھکیلناصفرتکلُّف سے کام ليناسر با فلکپولاناجائزتہمت آمیز ...
Idioms with the word Vain in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Vain
What are the meanings of Vain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vain in Urdu are کورا - kora, بے فائدہ - bey faa edah, خالی - khaali, بے اثر - bey asar, مغرور - maghruur, زائد - zaa ed, گھمنڈی - ghmandi, تہی - tihi, بے مقصد - bey maqsad, بے سود - bey suud, شیخی باز - sheykhi baaz, جھوٹا - jhuuta, ریتا, دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati, کھوکھلا - khokhla and خود بین - khud biin. To understand how would you translate the word Vain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vain?
Meanings of vain are کورا - kora, بے فائدہ - bey faa edah, خالی - khaali, بے اثر - bey asar, مغرور - maghruur, زائد - zaa ed, گھمنڈی - ghmandi, تہی - tihi, بے مقصد - bey maqsad, بے سود - bey suud, شیخی باز - sheykhi baaz, جھوٹا - jhuuta, ریتا, دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati, کھوکھلا - khokhla and خود بین - khud biin
Whats the definition of vain?
Definition of the vain are
What is the synonym of vain?
Synonym of word vain are penniless, profitlessly, blanketed, unimposed, swelledhead, immoderately, priggish, unprudent, vacillated, empty
What are the idioms with the word vain?
Here are the idioms with the word vain in them.
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- How vain is learning unless intelligence go with it
- It is in vain to seek for a remedy against the lightning
- It is vain to look for yesterday's fish in the house of the other
- It is vain to mislink the current of fashion
What are the idioms related to vain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vain.
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- False in one particular false in every particular
- Bullies are generally cowards
- I have a good cloak but it is in france
- Pride will spit in pride's face
What are the quotes with word vain?
Here are the quotes with the word vain in them
- Do not follow vain desires for verily he who prospers is preserved from lust, greed and anger. — Abu Bakr
- When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. — Akhenaton
- Accuracy is, in every case, advantageous to beauty, and just reasoning to delicate sentiment. In vain would we exalt the one by depreciating the other. — David Hume
- The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course. — Michelangelo