Lid meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Lid.
- (noun) : headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- (noun) : either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye
- (noun) : a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.
More words from Urdu related to Lid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حجاب کرناقلمبند کرناگوالاکملیناک میں دم کرناپوشیدہ کَرنااوڑھنیگنگناناتنگ کرناالوپ کرناچرمچپنیاڑہانادرج کرناڈھانگرگدماگھیرا ڈالناڈھانکناکپنیبل مقابل ہوناڈھا نپناپینناپردہ کرنادبکناعباڈھکنحیران کرناچھپاناعرشہڈھانپنالفافہلپیٹناآنکھ موندناتومناروپوش کرناسوانگ بھرناچَھجَاآنکھ کا پپوٹادق کرناپردہ ڈالناچھپناڈالناچھانافہرست میں نام درج کرناآواز کو بند کرناکمبلپتنگے لگاناچُھپاناعاشقبڑبڑانا ...
Idioms with the word Lid in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Lid
What are the meanings of Lid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lid in Urdu are ڈھکنا - dhakna, پالی - Paali, پپوٹا - papota, ڈھکن - dhakkan, سرپوش - Sarposh and چپنی - Chapni. To understand how would you translate the word Lid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lid?
Meanings of lid are ڈھکنا - dhakna, پالی - Paali, پپوٹا - papota, ڈھکن - dhakkan, سرپوش - Sarposh and چپنی - Chapni
Whats the definition of lid?
Definition of the lid are
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye
- a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.
What is the synonym of lid?
Synonym of word lid are belay, tease, muffle, enroll, pali, cover, neatherd, eyestring, eyelid, envelope
What are the idioms with the word lid?
Here are the idioms with the word lid in them.
- Put the lid on it
- With the lid off
What are the idioms related to lid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lid.
- A little ship needs but a little sail
What are the quotes with word lid?
Here is the quote with the word lid in them
- I didn't like England. I couldn't take the look of the place or the style of friendship. I need more intimacy from people than is considered okay there, and I felt that my personality and my enthusiasms weren't understood. I had to put a big lid on myself. — Jane Campion