Hide meanings in Urdu
Hide meanings in Urdu are اوجھل کرنا, چھپانا, بچنا, گم کرنا, دبکنا, اوجھل ہونا, ڈھانپنا, چرم, بچانا, کھال, ڈھانکنا, چھپنا, ڈھکنا Hide in Urdu. More meanings of hide, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Hide.
- (verb) : prevent from being seen or discovered
- (verb) : cover as if with a shroud
- (noun) : the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- (noun) : body covering of a living animal
- (verb) : be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety
I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music.
More words related to the meanings of Hide
More words from Urdu related to Hide
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hide meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بخشناظالمالگ الگ رہناچہرہ لگاناعاشقجانبدِفاع کرناگٹھا یا گڈی باندھناکھال اتارنااندھیرانظر سے غائب ہونادھندھلاناچوکیدارپنہاں کرناناکام ہوناگم کرنادفع کرنایک بہ یک سر نیچ کرنامدد کرناپچھوریگپتسرکانابالوں میں کنگھا پھیرنافہرست میں نام درج کرناعلیحدہ کرناسروپوشپوششعلیحدہ کَرنااڑھاناوصول کرناقبضے میں آ جانادرشتباندھناپناہ مانگناڈھا نپناغائب ہونافرمانچوکسی کرنااوٹ کرناچوری کرناگمنامبہروپپناہنگاہ بانچوریگھات میں ہونادھنناچھا جاناسورج گرہنموندنا ...
Idioms with the word Hide in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hide
What are the meanings of Hide in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hide in Urdu are چھپانا - chhupaana, بچانا - bachaana, ڈھکنا - dhakna, ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, گم کرنا - gum karna, دبکنا - dubakna, اوجھل کرنا - ojhal karna, اوجھل ہونا - ojhal hona, ڈھانپنا - dhaanpna, کھال - khaal, چھپنا - chhipna, بچنا - bachna and چرم - chirm. To understand how would you translate the word Hide in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hide or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hide synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hide. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hide in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hide in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hide with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hide?
Meanings of hide are چھپانا - chhupaana, بچانا - bachaana, ڈھکنا - dhakna, ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, گم کرنا - gum karna, دبکنا - dubakna, اوجھل کرنا - ojhal karna, اوجھل ہونا - ojhal hona, ڈھانپنا - dhaanpna, کھال - khaal, چھپنا - chhipna, بچنا - bachna and چرم - chirm
Whats the definition of hide?
Definition of the hide are
- prevent from being seen or discovered
- cover as if with a shroud
- the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- body covering of a living animal
- be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety
What is the synonym of hide?
Synonym of word hide are mantle, warrant, enroll, shield, muffle, lose, imbosk, sheild, cover, separate
What are the idioms with the word hide?
Here are the idioms with the word hide in them.
- He who cannot hide his own shame does not conceal another
- To hide one head
- To hide one light under a bushel
- To hide ones light under a bushel
- To play hide and seek
What are the idioms related to hide?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hide.
- A lion's skin is never cheap
- Tretch a point
- Tretch a point
- All truth is not always to be told
- Cooks are not to be taught in their own kitchen
What are the quotes with word hide?
Here are the quotes with the word hide in them
- I have nothing to hide in art. The initial force alone can bring anyone to the end he must attain. — Paul Cezanne
- I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music. — Tim McGraw
- Look, architecture has a lot of places to hide behind, a lot of excuses. 'The client made me do this.' 'The city made me do this.' 'Oh, the budget.' I don't believe that anymore. — Frank Gehry
- It's about communication. It's about honesty. It's about treating people in the organization as deserving to know the facts. You don't try to give them half the story. You don't try to hide the story. You treat them as - as true equals, and you communicate and you communicate and communicate. — Lou Gerstner