Light up meanings in Urdu
Light up meanings in Urdu is روشن کرنا Light up in Urdu. More meanings of light up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Light up Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Light up.
- (verb) : become clear
- (verb) : start to burn with a bright flame
- (verb) : ignite
I don't particularly dislike any kind of person that might be reading my stuff. They like it and that's cool, but I don't do the work for any kind of group in particular, except for hobos, who just plain kick ass and light up my life.
My earliest memory is seeing Michael Jackson in Melbourne with my sister when I was about ten. I still have this souvenir stick with a glove that would light up and make a peace sign in a bunch of different colors. I'm so happy my mom didn't throw that out.
More words from Urdu related to Light up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Light up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فروغدمکنااجلا کرناپرگھٹ کرنامثال دینااظہرکھلاپرتوجھلک دار کرناکم وزن ہوناتاباںآشکار کرناسلگاناچمکاتفاق سے ہوجاناچم چم کرناآزادبینابھارنابصارتواقع ہونابینائزرق و برق بناناظاہراجاگر کرنابیجکپھوکنااجالاکوندناروشنی ڈالناصریحپھونکناپھیکاپولاذوزینت دینافاش کرنااجالا کرنافہرستصافچاندنیسجاناچراغ جلانانورانی کرناعیاں یا علانیہ کرناآگ لگنانازکروشنیچمکناچاندنا کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Light up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Light up in Urdu is روشن کرنا - roshan karna. To understand how would you translate the word Light up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Light up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Light up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Light up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Light up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Light up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Light up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by light up?
Meaning of light up is روشن کرنا - roshan karna
Whats the definition of light up?
Definition of the light up are
- become clear
- start to burn with a bright flame
What is the synonym of light up?
Synonym of word light up are enlighten, light, illumining, inlighten, illustrate, illumine, illuminize, illume, lighten, brightening
What are the idioms related to light up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word light up.
- Light up
What are the quotes with word light up?
Here are the quotes with the word light up in them
- I don't particularly dislike any kind of person that might be reading my stuff. They like it and that's cool, but I don't do the work for any kind of group in particular, except for hobos, who just plain kick ass and light up my life. — Jhonen Vasquez
- The space and light up there in Norfolk is wonderfully peaceful. I find myself doing funny things like gardening, and cooking, which I rarely do in London. — Jeremy Northam
- My earliest memory is seeing Michael Jackson in Melbourne with my sister when I was about ten. I still have this souvenir stick with a glove that would light up and make a peace sign in a bunch of different colors. I'm so happy my mom didn't throw that out. — Emilie de Ravin
- There is no gilding of setting sun or glamor of poetry to light up the ferocious and endless toil of the farmers' wives. — Hamlin Garland