Lowliness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lowliness.
- (noun) : the state of being humble and unimportant
- (noun) : a position of inferior status; low in station or rank or fortune or estimation
More words from Urdu related to Lowliness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lowliness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Lowliness
What are the meanings of Lowliness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lowliness in Urdu are غربت - ghurbat and مسکینی - miskiini. To understand how would you translate the word Lowliness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lowliness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lowliness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lowliness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lowliness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lowliness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lowliness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lowliness?
Meanings of lowliness are غربت - ghurbat and مسکینی - miskiini
Whats the definition of lowliness?
Definition of the lowliness are
- the state of being humble and unimportant
- a position of inferior status; low in station or rank or fortune or estimation
What is the synonym of lowliness?
Synonym of word lowliness are alienation, humbleness, gentleness, meekness, mansuetude, tameness, povert, poorliness, want, poverty
What are the idioms related to lowliness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lowliness.
- From hand to mouth
- He bears poverty very ill who is ashamed of it
- Keep the wolf from the door
- Poverty is the mother of health
What are the quotes with word lowliness?
Here is the quote with the word lowliness in them
- God who is eternally complete, who directs the stars, who is the master of fates, who elevates man from his lowliness to Himself, who speaks from the cosmos to every single human soul, is the most brilliant manifestation of the goal of perfection. — Alfred Adler