Poverty meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Poverty.
- (noun) : the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
Much good art got made while money ruled I like a lot of it, and hardship and poverty aren't virtues. The good news is that, since almost no one will be selling art, artists - especially emerging ones - won't have to think about turning out a consistent style or creating a brand. They'll be able to experiment as much as they want.
More words related to the meanings of Poverty
More words from Urdu related to Poverty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poverty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پستیگالیکوملتائیبکوٹناظلمتدشواریبدقسمتیسکوتخرابیاختصارلاجقِلت ذدہحلماحتیاجحاجتاشبھتاآرزو کرناذلالتسختیسیاہہلاکتچکرآرامبرائیغیر حقیقیحجابقلتہیچ کارہتنگی یا کوتاہیکم ہوناحِلمانکسارنزدیکیپھٹکارپریشانیتوچناخیرہکلفتفلاکتآخری حساب کتابناکارہبد نظررہبانیتفاقے دے کر رام کرناغربتناداریمعدوم ہوننامبارکیکوسنافقر ...
Idioms with the word Poverty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Poverty
What are the meanings of Poverty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poverty in Urdu are ناداری - naa daari, تنگی - tangi, غریبی - ghariibi, افلاس - iflaas, نحوست - nahuusat, فقیری - faqiiri, غربت - ghurbat, عسرت - usrat, نیستی - neysti and فقر - faqr. To understand how would you translate the word Poverty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poverty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poverty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poverty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poverty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poverty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poverty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poverty?
Meanings of poverty are ناداری - naa daari, تنگی - tangi, غریبی - ghariibi, افلاس - iflaas, نحوست - nahuusat, فقیری - faqiiri, غربت - ghurbat, عسرت - usrat, نیستی - neysti and فقر - faqr
Whats the definition of poverty?
Definition of the poverty are
- the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
What is the synonym of poverty?
Synonym of word poverty are impecuniousity, necessitousness, modesty, stanchness, deplores, proseminary, neediness, dark, lenity, turfiness
What are the idioms with the word poverty?
Here are the idioms with the word poverty in them.
- Bear wealth poverty will bear itself
- From poverty to wealth is a troublesome journey but the way back is easy
- He bears poverty very ill who is ashamed of it
- Let not poverty part good company
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
What are the idioms related to poverty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poverty.
- There is god's poor and the devil's poor the first from providence other from vice
- A light purse is a heavy curse
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
- Bear wealth poverty will bear itself
- Poverty breaks covenants
What are the quotes with word poverty?
Here are the quotes with the word poverty in them
- Much good art got made while money ruled I like a lot of it, and hardship and poverty aren't virtues. The good news is that, since almost no one will be selling art, artists - especially emerging ones - won't have to think about turning out a consistent style or creating a brand. They'll be able to experiment as much as they want. — Jerry Saltz
- I think most art comes out of poverty and hard times. — Willie Nelson
- My sisters and I were fortunate to travel through Asia and Europe at very young ages. We confronted extraordinary beauty in Athens and unspeakable poverty in India. — Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change. — Muhammad Ali