Modern meanings in Urdu
Discrimination due to age is one of the great tragedies of modern life. The desire to work and be useful is what makes life worth living, and to be told your efforts are not needed because you are the wrong age is a crime.
New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture.
More words related to the meanings of Modern
More words from Urdu related to Modern
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modern meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کچّاپھیلناخالَصنابالغآزادواقعیچمکتاسیرابنویلیکنارے کاٹنےحقیقت میں موجودبہناجَدِيدسبز میدانغیر رسمینیاتہ دردخامڈینگینرالاٹھیکدمکپھِيکاتہدردخلاف رواج یا دستوراچھوتاشادابہراکھُردراانوکھاحاضربہہ نکلناتَواناکوراان گھڑکثرتنویلاہریالیتازہ تراصلیتر و تازہنوحادساَن بناجوشقَویناتجربہ کارآزادانہہو بہودمکتا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Modern
What are the meanings of Modern in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modern in Urdu are جدید - jadiid, حال کا and نیا - naya. To understand how would you translate the word Modern in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modern or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modern synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modern. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modern in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modern in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modern with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modern?
Meanings of modern are جدید - jadiid, حال کا and نیا - naya
Whats the definition of modern?
Definition of the modern are
What is the synonym of modern?
Synonym of word modern are modernises, neoterical, newed, innovatory, actual, neanic, modernized, debutant, modernised, nivose
What are the idioms related to modern?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modern.
- A new broom sweeps clean
- Every day brings its work
- Up to date
- Each day brings its own bread
- New brooms sweep clean
What are the quotes with word modern?
Here are the quotes with the word modern in them
- Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders. — Ronald Reagan
- Discrimination due to age is one of the great tragedies of modern life. The desire to work and be useful is what makes life worth living, and to be told your efforts are not needed because you are the wrong age is a crime. — Johnny Ball
- New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture. — Jackson Pollock
- The reason for the sadness of this modern age and the men who live in it is that it looks for the truth in everything and finds it. — Edmond de Goncourt