Molecule meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Molecule.
- (noun) : (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- (noun) : (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
More words from Urdu related to Molecule
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Molecule meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرسری طور پر لکھنااکائقدریہکیدانہسانحہجُوںذرّہتھپککھدنیجوکہنقطہکرایہکہنتھپڑٹکڑاکہجنسایک چھوٹا سا نشانلیکھدقیق حِصّہہلکی ضربکھدائی کا علاقہجوہررائی کا دانہبکواس کرنابکترجزسرزنشکنجونسااناجلکھ رکھناچھوٹا کیڑامقدارجوکھدائی سے نکلنے والا مادّہداغڈاک کا تھیلاکھیلدستکپرزہجساستسرخ رنگناکنیاکائیقدارکونکانٹاچتتی ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Molecule
What are the meanings of Molecule in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Molecule in Urdu are ذرہ - zirah, کن - kan and سالمہ - Saalma. To understand how would you translate the word Molecule in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Molecule or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Molecule synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Molecule. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Molecule in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Molecule in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Molecule with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by molecule?
Meanings of molecule are ذرہ - zirah, کن - kan and سالمہ - Saalma
Whats the definition of molecule?
Definition of the molecule are
- (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
What is the synonym of molecule?
Synonym of word molecule are quantum, mite, particle, jot, mail, component, granule, grain, atom, rap
What are the idioms related to molecule?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word molecule.
- Rich men feel misfortunes that fly over poor men's heads
What are the quotes with word molecule?
Here are the quotes with the word molecule in them
- Climate change is a global issue - from the point of view of the Earth's climate, a molecule of CO2 emitted in Bejing is the same as a molecule emitted in Sydney. — Jeff Goodell
- I will never use a substitute for butter. Margarine is one molecule away from eating plastic. If I'm going to eat that type of food, it's going to be the real deal. — Paula Deen
- The laws of physics should allow us to arrange things molecule by molecule and even atom by atom, and at some point it was inevitable that we would develop a technology that would let us do this. — Ralph Merkle