Monument meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Monument.
- (noun) : an important site that is marked and preserved as public property
- (noun) : a structure erected to commemorate persons or events
- (noun) : a burial vault (usually for some famous person)
- کوئی شے جو کسی کے نام کی یادگار ہو
But every great scripture, whether Hebrew, Indian, Persian, or Chinese, apart from its religious value will be found to have some rare and special beauty of its own and in this respect the original Bible stands very high as a monument of sublime poetry and of artistic prose.
More words related to the meanings of Monument
More words from Urdu related to Monument
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Monument meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Monument
What are the meanings of Monument in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Monument in Urdu are آثار - aasaar, یادگار - Yaadgaar, نشانی - nishaani and یاد گار - yaad gaar. To understand how would you translate the word Monument in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Monument or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Monument synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Monument. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Monument in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Monument in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Monument with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by monument?
Meanings of monument are آثار - aasaar, یادگار - Yaadgaar, نشانی - nishaani and یاد گار - yaad gaar
Whats the definition of monument?
Definition of the monument are
- an important site that is marked and preserved as public property
- a structure erected to commemorate persons or events
- a burial vault (usually for some famous person)
- کوئی شے جو کسی کے نام کی یادگار ہو
What is the synonym of monument?
Synonym of word monument are relics, monumented, catch word, token, monitions, book mark, souvenir, indications, memorials, mark
What are the idioms related to monument?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word monument.
- The most lasting monuments are the paper monuments
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Black is the badge of hell
- Genius is patience
What are the quotes with word monument?
Here are the quotes with the word monument in them
- But every great scripture, whether Hebrew, Indian, Persian, or Chinese, apart from its religious value will be found to have some rare and special beauty of its own and in this respect the original Bible stands very high as a monument of sublime poetry and of artistic prose. — Lafcadio Hearn
- Death comes to all, but great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I think that's become passe, but if you can surround yourself with a kind of monument to yourself and your family - a statement - and you can afford it, then that's a noble project. — Sylvester Stallone
- At last, in 1611, was made, under the auspices of King James, the famous King James version and this is the great literary monument of the English language. — Lafcadio Hearn