Token meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Token.
- (noun) : an individual instance of a type of symbol
- (noun) : something of sentimental value
- (noun) : a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
- (noun) : something serving as a sign of something else
- (adjective satellite) : insignificantly small; a matter of form only ( tokenish' is informal)
More words related to the meanings of Token
More words from Urdu related to Token
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Token meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عطاچھوٹانتیجہشَناختہندسیمعیارطبقہ بندی کرنابُتدستخط کرناامتیازی سلوکآگہیآسانی سے رُکاوَٹ جاناشکلاثررسم اور راہچنھ لگاناتاریخیپیشکشامتیازی نشان لگانامسالہشخصیتپیش خبرینقادقبولنگاہلغزشبصیرتعلمی مہارتمرض کی کوئی ظاہر نِشانیدینسراغشناسائنذرانہمختصر نامنکاسنشان دہیعددیجانچ کا معیاراولادکسی دیوتا کی شبیہپتہوضاحتعلمپھسل جاناتصویربخششنشان لگانابلاتمثالتمغہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Token
|They that tease each other love each other||ایک دوسرے سے چھیڑ چھاڑ کرنا محبت کی علامت ہے|
What are the meanings of Token in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Token in Urdu are یاد گار - yaad gaar, پہچان - paehchaan, علامت - alaamat, نشانی - nishaani and پرچی - parchi. To understand how would you translate the word Token in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Token or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Token synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Token. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Token in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Token in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Token with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by token?
Meanings of token are یاد گار - yaad gaar, پہچان - paehchaan, علامت - alaamat, نشانی - nishaani and پرچی - parchi
Whats the definition of token?
Definition of the token are
- an individual instance of a type of symbol
- something of sentimental value
- a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
- something serving as a sign of something else
- insignificantly small; a matter of form only ( tokenish' is informal)
What is the synonym of token?
Synonym of word token are keepsake, discrimination, symbolist, cognateness, ear mark, slip on, symbol, criterion, symboliser, intitules
What are the idioms related to token?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word token.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- The most lasting monuments are the paper monuments
- Adversity is the best judge of a friend and a foe
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- An open brow indicates an open heart
What are the quotes with word token?
Here are the quotes with the word token in them
- The making of friends who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life. — Edward Everett Hale
- The token gay character is always so funny and so fantastic. That's happened a lot. Or they're often purely victims. — Ezra Miller
- A retentive memory may be a good thing, but the ability to forget is the true token of greatness. — Elbert Hubbard
- Love shall be our token love be yours and love be mine. — Christina Rossetti