Nonsense meanings in Urdu
Nonsense meanings in Urdu are مجذوب کی بڑ, آئیں بائیں, واہی, الم غلم, اناپ شناپ, لغویت, مہمل, بکواس, خرافات, ذٹل, مہملات Nonsense in Urdu. More meanings of nonsense, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Nonsense.
- (noun) : a message that seems to convey no meaning
- (noun) : ornamental objects of no great value
- (adjective satellite) : having no intelligible meaning
Mayors could never get away with the kind of nonsense that goes on in Washington. In our world, you either picked up the trash or you didn't. You either moved an abandoned car or you didn't. You either filled a pothole or you didn't. That's what we do every day. And we know how to get this stuff done.
More words related to the meanings of Nonsense
More words from Urdu related to Nonsense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nonsense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الا بلاراج مندرٹنگڑی لگاناپاگلچھانٹنالم غلمپاخانہ کرنازق زقگپمہمللڑکوں کا کھیلبڑبڑخونخواریتھکاناجھکحشولاف گذافناسمجھحماقتبے کارنامعقولبے حساباسرافلغویتلا یعنی گفتگوآرام منزلکچر کچربے وَقُوفخار و خسسبکقابل نفرت شے یا شخصبکنازیادہ گوئی کرنابے سر و پاخندہ آوربے ربطالجھیڑے کاکوڑا پھینکنانرد بازیکوڑاپھکڑخفتنادانیبیہودہ بکنااوٹ پٹانگفضولشوربے معنویتمفت کی بکواسدائرہٴ دولت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nonsense
What are the meanings of Nonsense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nonsense in Urdu are بکواس - bakwaas, اناپ شناپ - anaap shanaap, خرافات - khuraafaat, مہمل - mohmal, لغویت - laghwiyat, واہی - waahi and الم غلم - allam ghallam. To understand how would you translate the word Nonsense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nonsense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nonsense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nonsense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nonsense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nonsense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nonsense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nonsense?
Meanings of nonsense are بکواس - bakwaas, اناپ شناپ - anaap shanaap, خرافات - khuraafaat, مہمل - mohmal, لغویت - laghwiyat, واہی - waahi and الم غلم - allam ghallam
Whats the definition of nonsense?
Definition of the nonsense are
- a message that seems to convey no meaning
- ornamental objects of no great value
- having no intelligible meaning
What is the synonym of nonsense?
Synonym of word nonsense are crap, immoderate, haver, mythicises, ludicrous, clack, foolish, gibberish, mythicise, futile
What are the idioms related to nonsense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nonsense.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- Rumour is a lying jade
What are the quotes with word nonsense?
Here are the quotes with the word nonsense in them
- I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being skin deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? — Jean Kerr
- The pursuit of beauty is much more dangerous nonsense than the pursuit of truth or goodness, because it affords a stronger temptation to the ego. — Northrop Frye
- Mayors could never get away with the kind of nonsense that goes on in Washington. In our world, you either picked up the trash or you didn't. You either moved an abandoned car or you didn't. You either filled a pothole or you didn't. That's what we do every day. And we know how to get this stuff done. — Michael Nutter
- It is all nonsense, to be sure and so much the greater nonsense inasmuch as the true interpretation of many dreams - not by any means of all dreams - moves, it may be said, in the opposite direction to the method of psycho-analysis. — Arthur Machen