Absurd meanings in Urdu
Absurd meanings in Urdu are بے سر و پا, بے معنی, مہمل, اوجھا, غیر معقول, لغو, واہیات, اوٹ پٹانگ, بیہودہ, نامعقول, بعید القیاس, لایعنی, بے ہودہ, واہی تباہی Absurd in Urdu. More meanings of absurd, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Absurd.
- (adjective satellite) : inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense
- (noun) : a situation in which life seems irrational and meaningless
- (adjective satellite) : so unreasonable as to invite derision
I'm often called an old-fashioned modernist. But the modernists had the absurd idea that architecture could heal the world. That's impossible. And today nobody expects architects to have these grand visions any more.
More words related to the meanings of Absurd
More words from Urdu related to Absurd
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absurd meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے وقتبے عقَلخانہ بدوشیگمراہ کرناخونخواریبلند بانگالبیلابے تدبیرسر نہ پیرفاجرفطرتمہملنامعقولیتبد سلوکمداریذَلیلبھداکمینہمہملاتلڑنادھندلاکاہلفتنہخلاف منطققابل اعتراضچھچھوراسفلہنامعتبرجرمبے ہودگیآرام منزلناگواربے سمجھناچارغیر معقولمُضحکَہ خيزبے سلیقہمضحکغیر ضروریساحِرمعطلبڑا حصہکٹکھنافضولفاحشہپرا گندہغیر منتگزربے سَمَجھڈانوا ڈولیچوک ...
Idiom with the word Absurd in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Absurd
What are the meanings of Absurd in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absurd in Urdu are غیر معقول - ghaer maquul, واہی تباہی - waahi tabaahi, بیہودہ - Behooda, مہمل - mohmal, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, لغو - laghw, نامعقول - naa maquul, واہیات - waahiyaat, بے معنی - bey mani, بے سر و پا - bey sar o pa, اوجھا - ojha and اوٹ پٹانگ - uut pataang. To understand how would you translate the word Absurd in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absurd or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absurd synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absurd. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absurd in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absurd in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absurd with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absurd?
Meanings of absurd are غیر معقول - ghaer maquul, واہی تباہی - waahi tabaahi, بیہودہ - Behooda, مہمل - mohmal, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, لغو - laghw, نامعقول - naa maquul, واہیات - waahiyaat, بے معنی - bey mani, بے سر و پا - bey sar o pa, اوجھا - ojha and اوٹ پٹانگ - uut pataang
Whats the definition of absurd?
Definition of the absurd are
- inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense
- a situation in which life seems irrational and meaningless
- so unreasonable as to invite derision
What is the synonym of absurd?
Synonym of word absurd are inequilobate, meaningless, sedent, obselete, nonsensical, absurdity, chauvin, unsense, impunctual, romantically
What are the idioms with the word absurd?
Here are the idioms with the word absurd in them.
- The absurd man is he who never changes
What are the idioms related to absurd?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word absurd.
- Haw haw
- The absurd man is he who never changes
- For long is not for ever
- If you are bound to forgive an enemy we are not bound to trust him
- Let a man say what he will an ill man will turn it ill
What are the quotes with word absurd?
Here are the quotes with the word absurd in them
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- It begins and ends with money. It's absurd in this day and age when we need so much money for education, health, for people, that a $100 million dollars can be spent on a film. It's obscene. — Kathleen Turner
- I'm often called an old-fashioned modernist. But the modernists had the absurd idea that architecture could heal the world. That's impossible. And today nobody expects architects to have these grand visions any more. — Thom Mayne
- The attitude that nature is chaotic and that the artist puts order into it is a very absurd point of view, I think. All that we can hope for is to put some order into ourselves. — Willem de Kooning