Foolish meanings in Urdu
Foolish meanings in Urdu are اَحمَق, بے عقَل, بے وَقُوف, خبطی, پاگل, لر, ناسمجھ, اناپ شناپ, بے ہودہ, لچر, نادان, بے سَمَجھ Foolish in Urdu. More meanings of foolish, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
اَحمَق بے عقَل بے وَقُوف خبطی پاگل لر ناسمجھ اناپ شناپ بے ہودہ لچر نادان بے سَمَجھ
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Foolish.
- (adjective) : devoid of good sense or judgment
- (adjective satellite) : having or revealing stupidity
Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end.
I've performed solo for 20 years now, but I don't do much of it, because if you only play alone, you go crazy and out of tune and play foolish music.
More words related to the meanings of Foolish
More words from Urdu related to Foolish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Foolish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پگلاکندہ نا تراشذہنی توانائی سے محرومقازشوخگھٹیاغبیبہت زیادہلَچَّرغیر مہذببے نوک پنتخمیریچکما دینابوراہادیہاتیکھوٹا سکہکثیفدل چلابد تمیزبے ہودہضعیف العقلناپسندخراببے خطاخفیفبدبودارلغویتبے رنگناآشنانافہمبے ڈھنگاکراہتبے تاثیرمورکھجنونونیفضول خرچی سےبڑا ٹکڑابے طورلپٹناوہمیتنگلغوپاگَل کُتّے کا کاٹا ہُواحَقِيربھولاناموزوںوحشیفارغالہڑبارا ...
Idioms with the word Foolish in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Foolish
What are the meanings of Foolish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Foolish in Urdu are پاگل - paagal, ناسمجھ - naa samajh, خبطی - khabti, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, نادان - naa daan, اناپ شناپ - anaap shanaap, لچر - lachchar and لر - lur. To understand how would you translate the word Foolish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Foolish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Foolish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Foolish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Foolish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Foolish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Foolish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by foolish?
Meanings of foolish are پاگل - paagal, ناسمجھ - naa samajh, خبطی - khabti, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, نادان - naa daan, اناپ شناپ - anaap shanaap, لچر - lachchar and لر - lur
Whats the definition of foolish?
Definition of the foolish are
- devoid of good sense or judgment
- having or revealing stupidity
What is the synonym of foolish?
Synonym of word foolish are loco, dull, deranged, inept, crazier, mad, lustless, manihoc, witless, kook
What are the idioms with the word foolish?
Here are the idioms with the word foolish in them.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- A wise foe is better than a foolish friend
- Foolish men have foolish dreams
- He is a foolish sheep that makes the wolf his confessor
- He is very wise who is not foolish for long
What are the idioms related to foolish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word foolish.
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- A fool bolt is soon shot
- A wise foe is better than a foolish friend
- Learning makes the wise wiser but the fool more foolish
- Unwary purchaser
What are the quotes with word foolish?
Here are the quotes with the word foolish in them
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions. — James Russell Lowell
- I've performed solo for 20 years now, but I don't do much of it, because if you only play alone, you go crazy and out of tune and play foolish music. — Steve Lacy
- What can be more foolish than to think that all this rare fabric of heaven and earth could come by chance, when all the skill of art is not able to make an oyster! — Anatole France