Palace meanings in Urdu
Palace meanings in Urdu are گھبرادینے والا, الجھیڑے کا, غارت گری, مہمل, خونخواری, محل, قصر, مشکل, بارگاہ, دائرہٴ دولت, دولت سرا, آرام منزل, راج بھون, راج مندر, ایوان, محل سرا, درندگی Palace in Urdu. More meanings of palace, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Palace.
- (noun) : a large and stately mansion
- (noun) : official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
- (noun) : a large ornate exhibition hall
- (noun) : the governing group of a kingdom
My dreams were always small and puny. All I ever needed was a little house with a little picket fence by the sea. Little did I know that I would live in Malacanang Palace for 20 years and visit all the major palaces of mankind. And then also meet ordinary citizens and the leaders of superpowers.
More words related to the meanings of Palace
More words from Urdu related to Palace
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Palace meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھبرادینے والاپتھرکوئی پریشان کن چیزبندبے ہودہگونیمقامناگوارروک تھمدشوار گزارجھنجھٹخلفشارچھاپا مارناپتے ماروبال جان ہوناکوٹکٹھن مسئلہچھوٹاچراناصفائدُہدھامحدودباریکخجالتکم مقدارلغوشدید بھوکباریکیپوچمزاحمتاوگھَٹبھگونامہملاتمضحکہ خیزنہاںسَتاناحجرہاستواربے جوڑاوچھامصیبتجہاز جو ٹوٹ پھوٹ چُکا ہوالجھاکاڑھ لیناباتصعوبتتجریدیمحیرآفتدردنگی ...
Idioms with the word Palace in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Palace
What are the meanings of Palace in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Palace in Urdu are مشکل - mushkil, غارت گری - ghaarat gari, قصر - qasr, مہمل - mohmal, ایوان - aewaan, درندگی - darindahgi, خونخواری - Khoonkhuari, گھبرادینے والا, محل - maehl and الجھیڑے کا. To understand how would you translate the word Palace in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Palace or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Palace synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Palace. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Palace in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Palace in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Palace with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by palace?
Meanings of palace are مشکل - mushkil, غارت گری - ghaarat gari, قصر - qasr, مہمل - mohmal, ایوان - aewaan, درندگی - darindahgi, خونخواری - Khoonkhuari, گھبرادینے والا, محل - maehl and الجھیڑے کا
Whats the definition of palace?
Definition of the palace are
- a large and stately mansion
- official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
- a large ornate exhibition hall
- the governing group of a kingdom
What is the synonym of palace?
Synonym of word palace are occult, sack, tusky, shorthorn, irksome, nonsense, narrow, rapine, harder, shortener
What are the idioms with the word palace?
Here are the idioms with the word palace in them.
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
- A king's palace and scarcity of pearls
What are the idioms related to palace?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word palace.
- Short prayers reach heaven
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
- A square peg in a round hole
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Be not too hasty to outbid another
What are the quotes with word palace?
Here are the quotes with the word palace in them
- I mean Buckingham Palace has never hired a professional public relations outfit let alone a Madison Avenue type and they would throw up their hands in horror at the very idea. — Anthony Holden
- Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity. — John Milton
- My dreams were always small and puny. All I ever needed was a little house with a little picket fence by the sea. Little did I know that I would live in Malacanang Palace for 20 years and visit all the major palaces of mankind. And then also meet ordinary citizens and the leaders of superpowers. — Imelda Marcos
- Hope is a flatterer, but the most upright of all parasites for she frequents the poor man's hut, as well as the palace of his superior. — William Shenstone