Nor meanings in Urdu
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Nor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Nor in it
What are the meanings of Nor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nor in Urdu is نہ - nah. To understand how would you translate the word Nor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nor?
Meaning of nor is نہ - nah
Whats the definition of nor?
Definition of the nor are
What is the synonym of nor?
Synonym of word nor are nea, nope, nine, negation, nay, for
What are the idioms with the word nor?
Here are the idioms with the word nor in them.
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Choose neither a woman nor linen by candle light
- Discreet women have neither eyes nor ears
- Do not be elated if rich nor dejected if poor
What are the quotes with word nor?
Here are the quotes with the word nor in them
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- Death comes not to the living soul, nor age to the loving heart. — Phoebe Cary
- Bring a wife home to your house when you are of the right age, not far short of 30 years, nor much above this is the right time for marriage. — Hesiod
- We can no longer waste time and money. Every day, more than 2,000 girls in America, age 15-19, give birth - in the wealthiest, most educated nation in the world! Neither you nor I should accept this statistic. — Jane Fonda
How to use nor in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use nor in a sentence.
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے