For meanings in Urdu
For meanings in Urdu are برائے, نہ, کیونکہ, اس لیے کہ, اس واسطے کہ, کے لئے, نہیں, با, بابت, بی, ہیت, بہ سبب, کارن, خاطر, واسطے, تئیں, کو, مارے, نمت, لیے For in Urdu. More meanings of for, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
|She forgot me||وہ مجھے بھولتی تھی|
|We forgive him||ہم اسے معاف کریں|
More words related to the meanings of For
More words from Urdu related to For
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word For meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word For in it
Idioms related to the meaning of For
What are the meanings of For in Urdu?
Meanings of the word For in Urdu are ہیت - Hait, بی - bi, نہیں - nahiin, نہ - nah, کارن - Karan, خاطر - khaatir, با - baa, کیونکہ - kiyun keh, واسطے - waastey, بابت - baabat, کو - ko and مارے - maarey. To understand how would you translate the word For in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to For or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered For synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word For. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use For in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say For in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of For with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by for?
Meanings of for are ہیت - Hait, بی - bi, نہیں - nahiin, نہ - nah, کارن - Karan, خاطر - khaatir, با - baa, کیونکہ - kiyun keh, واسطے - waastey, بابت - baabat, کو - ko and مارے - maarey
Whats the definition of for?
Definition of the for are
What is the synonym of for?
Synonym of word for are configuration, madam, noh, nea, motive, sake, unsay, ba, nor, agency
What are the idioms with the word for?
Here are the idioms with the word for in them.
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A crow is never the whiter for washing himself often
- A crown is no cure for the headache
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- A man is not good or bad for one action
What are the idioms related to for?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word for.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Many owe their fortunes to their enviers
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Last come worst served
- Old friends should not be deserted for new ones
What are the quotes with word for?
Here are the quotes with the word for in them
- Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. — Albert Camus
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. — Tom Stoppard
- Old age is no place for sissies. — Bette Davis
- I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. — Bob Hope
How to use for in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use for in a sentence.
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے
- She forgot me — وہ مجھے بھولتی تھی
- We forgive him — ہم اسے معاف کریں