Persist meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Persist.
- (verb) : continue to exist
- (verb) : stay behind
- (verb) : be persistent, refuse to stop
Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House.
As efforts to fix this failure at the Veterans Administration continue, I also intend to persist in demanding answers and action on the establishment of a new clinic to serve the veterans in North Central Washington.
More words related to the meanings of Persist
More words from Urdu related to Persist
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Persist meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زور دیناسامنا یا مٹھ بھیڑ کرناقوی کرنابہا لے جانادق کرنامزدوریتکونا بادبانمصر ہوناروکناپچ چر مارنارطوبت خارج کرناہلکوراشرط لگاناسانس یا ہوا کا جھونکابے وقتکہناچھلانگرکاوٹ ڈالناغائب ہو جاناضد کرناعہدجھولاتنگ کرنامحنتانہاچھلناپسرناپخ لگانامَکھّیجھوکاقسم دلانااجرجہاز میں سب سے آگے کا پالتصدیق کرناچوکڑی بھرناسد راہ ہونابخار بن کر اڑ جانادباؤگروی رکھناتیرا لے جاناچم چچڑدہاڑیپھاندناخط کشیدہ کرنامزاحمت کرناقلعہ بندی کرناترسیل کرناہٹیروزینہاڑیل گھوڑاجتانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Persist
What are the meanings of Persist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Persist in Urdu are زور دینا - zor deyna, اڑنا - urna, ضد کرنا - zid karna and اصرار کرنا - israar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Persist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Persist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Persist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Persist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Persist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Persist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Persist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by persist?
Meanings of persist are زور دینا - zor deyna, اڑنا - urna, ضد کرنا - zid karna and اصرار کرنا - israar karna
Whats the definition of persist?
Definition of the persist are
- continue to exist
- stay behind
- be persistent, refuse to stop
What is the synonym of persist?
Synonym of word persist are emphasise, fly, driftwind, assert, wage, driftpiece, stress, waft, flywheels, fortify
What are the idioms related to persist?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word persist.
- He who exercises his own right injures no one
- To ride the high horse
- Feel one's oats
- Rack one brains
- Rack ones brains
What are the quotes with word persist?
Here are the quotes with the word persist in them
- But the wicked passions of men's hearts alone seem strong enough to leave pictures that persist the good are ever too luke-warm. — Algernon H.Blackwood
- Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House. — Donald Rumsfeld
- As efforts to fix this failure at the Veterans Administration continue, I also intend to persist in demanding answers and action on the establishment of a new clinic to serve the veterans in North Central Washington. — Doc Hastings
- Conjugal love, or the friendship of spouses, can persist even after sexual desires have weakened, withered, and disappeared. — Mortimer Adler