Philosopher meanings in Urdu
Philosopher meanings in Urdu are فلسفہ دان, فلاسفر, فلسفی, محقق, بھٹا چاریا, تتو وادی, حکیم, فیلسوف, پنڈت, ماہر فلسفہ Philosopher in Urdu. More meanings of philosopher, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Philosopher.
- (noun) : a specialist in philosophy
- (noun) : a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
I do not know what the spirit of a philosopher could more wish to be than a good dancer. For the dance is his ideal, also his fine art, finally also the only kind of piety he knows, his 'divine service.'
More words related to the meanings of Philosopher
More words from Urdu related to Philosopher
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Philosopher meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Philosopher
What are the meanings of Philosopher in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Philosopher in Urdu are فلسفی - falsafi, پنڈت - Pundit, محقق - muhaqqiq, حکیم - hakiim and فلاسفر - Philosopher. To understand how would you translate the word Philosopher in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Philosopher or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Philosopher synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Philosopher. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Philosopher in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Philosopher in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Philosopher with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by philosopher?
Meanings of philosopher are فلسفی - falsafi, پنڈت - Pundit, محقق - muhaqqiq, حکیم - hakiim and فلاسفر - Philosopher
Whats the definition of philosopher?
Definition of the philosopher are
- a specialist in philosophy
- a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
What is the synonym of philosopher?
Synonym of word philosopher are philologue, pandit, thinker, pandation, reseizer, corkiness, verifier, pt, researcher, pundit
What are the idioms related to philosopher?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word philosopher.
- Two hands are better than one
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Better go without medicine than call in an unskillful physician
- Eat and drink measurely and delay the medicines
What are the quotes with word philosopher?
Here are the quotes with the word philosopher in them
- I do not know what the spirit of a philosopher could more wish to be than a good dancer. For the dance is his ideal, also his fine art, finally also the only kind of piety he knows, his 'divine service.' — Friedrich Nietzsche
- The German philosopher Walter Benjamin had the curious notion that we could change the past. For most of us, the past is fixed while the future is open. — Terry Eagleton
- The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. — Denis Diderot
- A man who leaves home to mend himself and others is a philosopher but he who goes from country to country, guided by the blind impulse of curiosity, is a vagabond. — Oliver Goldsmith